superbowl picks.

Brett Favre sent you a picture of his genitals?

(It isn't worth as much as you think. He sent them to everyone).

Brett Favre sent you a picture of his genitals?

(It isn't worth as much as you think. He sent them to everyone).

Well, I guess it could be that. I thought Brett was senting me a pic from the anatomically correct doll museum.

Green Bay 31 Pittsburgh 17

I can see Pittsburgh winning, of course, but Green Bay is a better New England, and they will implement the same game plan that ripped the Steelers apart on Sunday Night Football.

Who am I picking or who do I want to win? The answers are not the same.

I suspect Pittsburgh will win, I am hoping for one more win for Green Bay this post season. No, I am not a Green Bay fan. I am, rather, against Pittsburgh.

So for me these next two weeks it will be "Go Green Bay!"

Immie
In-the-mean-time.....this should keep you entertained!

241.png

I have to say that I do not very often read your posts simply because I am not a fan of your posting style.

As I saw your response to me and prepared to scroll down to see what it was you were sending to me, I have to admit that I expected a youtube video of the Immaculate Deception. :lol:

I'm not going to comment on the video you sent me, because it is too long, in fact, 1 minute and 10 seconds of Franken is more than I think I can stand. Ooops, wait a minute, I looked again, that is not Franken... Damn that man looks like Franken!

Immie

That MAN??!!!!!

:eek:

Shit.....you ARE culturally-challenged!!!!!!!!!

<....And, more-than-likely a little too-young to be hangin'-around-here. :rolleyes: >​

Last edited by a moderator:
The

GREEN BAY PACKERS!

*(rep to anyone who can tell me what connection I have to the Packers)

Tony Dungy was a defensive coordinator in Minnesota, who is in the Packers' division. Tony Mandarich went from Green Bay to Indy.
Gee.....I guess you hadn't HEARD where his pro-career started......

:eusa_whistle:

"Dungy was signed as a free agent by the Pittsburgh Steelers of the National Football League as a defensive back, where he played as a reserve and special teams player for the Steelers in 1977 and the Super Bowl champion 1978 season, leading the team in interceptions in the latter campaign.

Following his NFL experience as a player, Dungy was invited to become an assistant coach for his alma mater, the University of Minnesota in 1980. After one season in charge of defensive backs, he was asked to come back to the NFL as a coach. He was hired as an assistant coach with the Steelers by Chuck Noll, his former coach, in 1981. His work under Noll put Dungy in the Sid Gillman coaching tree."

:lol:

We all win! The BlackEyed Peas are halftime entertainment.

:hellno:

I wish they'd just cut that SB halftime crap, and get on with the game.

..and miss all those half time commericals? No way!

Besides, there are all the out of breath oldtimer rockers and wardrobe malfunctions to consider.
Uhhhhhhh.....yeah.....out of breath.....uhhhhh.....oldtimer rockers.....uhhhhh....big problem.....serious problem......

fergie4.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKAQAbXYdzI&feature=related[/ame]

.....And, DAMN those instrumental-technicians (i.e. actual-musicians who've progressed beyond chords at different-tempos.)​

Packers look hungry. They play like they really want it, and they want it bad. I think they'll take it.

Hope it's a good game. Hate to see blowouts.

Forum List

Back