Superbowl MVP Pick?

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
My pick would've been the Ref's - after all, they made it all happen for the Steelers..

"What? The Seahawks moved the ball more than 5-yards? Better call a penalty and move it back.".....

-Cp said:
My pick would've been the Ref's - after all, they made it all happen for the Steelers..

"What? The Seahawks moved the ball more than 5-yards? Better call a penalty and move it back.".....

(Flag thrown)
Bill Leavy said:
"We've just been told a seattle player, on the sidelines, is chewing gum. That's a 15 yard penalty...

:(

Ditto on the Ref's getting MVP Honors. 12 on 12 was more like 14 on 12. Too many bad calls or in the steelers case non-calls when the deed was by them. Blantent holding even Madden saw and he is almost blind by old age. What happened to its the SUPER BOWL!!! DUMBASS LET EM PLAY! I will give a :cheers2: to Jim that 75 yarder was a thing of beauty, and the steelers probably would have won anyway but now we will never really know for sure.

-Cp said:

And don't forget the 15 yard penalty assessed on Matt Hasselback for tackling...

Forum List

Back