SuperBowl Memories

Why? Are we expecting another terrorist attack?

The Pats are the epitome of team in a team sport. I guess that really sticks in the craw of those whose teams paid a small fortune for some loud-mouthed jerk who not only doesn't practice or play, but couldn't spell team if you spotted him 3 letters.

The Pats are the epitome of team in a team sport. I guess that really sticks in the craw of those whose teams paid a small fortune for some loud-mouthed jerk who not only doesn't practice or play, but couldn't spell team if you spotted him 3 letters.

Ahhhhh T.O.............looks like my Niners got his best years. Took someone like Steve Young and Jerry Rice to keep him in line.

Why? Are we expecting another terrorist attack?

Oh crap! Didn't think about that! Batten down the hatches because I gotta feeling barring any mass injuries that they have vengeance on their mind this year. Wouldn't surprise me to see a 15-1 or 14-2 year out of them this year......and an S.B win.

Oh crap! Didn't think about that! Batten down the hatches because I gotta feeling barring any mass injuries that they have vengeance on their mind this year. Wouldn't surprise me to see a 15-1 or 14-2 year out of them this year......and an S.B win.

Like last year? They WERE the odds-on favorite at the beginning of the season. Or was that the Colts? Either way.

IMO, free agency has made it pretty hard to predict winners and losers except by computer analysis -- who should do what.

Maybe. I don't see the Pats players being any more team-oriented than any other players in the NFL. It just takes masterful use of the salary cap. Only rookies and old-timers care about championships over personal income.

The 60's Packers & Cowboys, - 50s-60s Giants & Browns, 70's Steelers, Dolphins, Cowboys were the epitome of "team." There's no such thing in the NFL anymore.

Like last year? They WERE the odds-on favorite at the beginning of the season. Or was that the Colts? Either way.

IMO, free agency has made it pretty hard to predict winners and losers except by computer analysis -- who should do what.

The Patriots were decimated by injuries last year especially in the defensive backfield, hell they were starting different rookies back there like 6 weeks in a row at 1 point, plus Corey Dillon was injured most of the year and a couple of wide receivers.

The Colts LMFAO! Peyton Manning has to be one of the biggest chokers of all time.

Forum List

Back