Superbowl Gloat Zone.

Oh Echo Zulu.................

Calling Echo Zulu..........................

Mwahahahahaahhahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::razz:

be nice to EZ, she had a dream crushed last night. I totally understand...can you say 18-1 new england :(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Blm5-8XoXDg]YouTube - Fitzy Presents: "Let's Go Pats 2008!"[/ame]

On a side note, Manning what happened to your offense?

I'm not here to gloat, or to show my disappointment, for MY team did not play in the Superbowl.

What I would like to do is offer my congratulations to the New Orleans Saints fans and to offer my condolences to the Colt's fans.

All in all, it was a pretty good game. The commercials .... eh ... they were okay.

I thought it was a very good Super Bowl. I was hoping that the Colts would win but there was no disgrace in loosing to the Saints. Both teams did a super job and gave us a really good football game. The Saints earned their win. As disappointed as I am that the Colts lost, I am equally happy for the Saints.

As usual, most everyone was confused by my actions last night. I play fantasy football and my "team"made it all the way to The Super Bowl.
My opponent had Manning, Wayne, Clark, Garcon, Bell, Brown and Hartley.
I had Brees, Addai, Thomas, Bush, Collie, Colston and Stover.
So when I was cheering when Thomas caught the TD pass from Brees and then when Addai rushed for a TD they were very confused.
But I won!
Great defensive game. Colts scheme was great as their D punished Saints backs and lit up Shockey but Saints were too much in 2nd half. Addai had 135 total yards.
Class team Colts are and Saints answered the call. Saints fans are as good as any anywhere. I love those Who Dat folks.
Congrats Saints.

I'm here to take my lumps.

BRING IT!

red-rose.jpg

BRING IT!

EZ, since you are such a good sport, you can pick your avatar, it just has to be Saints related. If you want to put a picture of Drew Brees up there b/c he's a Purdue guy, be my guest. Don't forget to change your screen name to Echeaux Zulu.

I am only calling sig rights. Your sig must read:

"Sean Payton is the best coach in the NFL, because he has big ones."

BRING IT!

EZ, since you are such a good sport, you can pick your avatar, it just has to be Saints related. If you want to put a picture of Drew Brees up there b/c he's a Purdue guy, be my guest. Don't forget to change your screen name to Echeaux Zulu.

I must say you were the most fun to talk "smack" to and bet with!
I am happy for your team, and for your adopted city, New Orleans! :clap2:

*I have to get the Guntster to change my name....will be as soon as he's on.

BRING IT!

I must say you were the most fun to talk "smack" to and bet with!
I am happy for your team, and for your adopted city, New Orleans! :clap2:

*I have to get the Guntster to change my name....will be as soon as he's on.

NO!!! Don't do it!! Oh the humanity!!! :lol:

18-1!!!!!

new-york-giants-super-bowl-xlii-champs.jpg

Oh wait, wrong Superbowl to gloat about.

Sorry.

LOL!

Another one for the History Books, that was a CLASSIC GAME! :clap2:

That was my favorite Super Bowl win next to the Colts winning the year before~ :D

Forum List

Back