Superbowl 50

And Seattle had tons of class. Lynch was an ass all week. You had a Seahawk pretend to shit a ball. So the Hawks show no class either.

Fans don't agree with everything Lunch did but the media criticized Lynch constantly, and for stupid stuff. Fans know that.
We also know Lynch isn't a "desperate has been". Pretty obvious all he needs is his superior athletic ability to win a game.:coffee:

Last I heard football was a team sport. It looks like he didn't take the team part seriously.

And Seattle had tons of class. Lynch was an ass all week. You had a Seahawk pretend to shit a ball. So the Hawks show no class either.
You know the funny thing about that for me is that I go in front of the tv and pretend to pull my pants down just to be funny all the time (especially when the president is on). It was hilarious when he did that for me but you know....I'm just here so I won't get fined. You likely have no idea how much of a catch phrase that is in the Northwest. No one takes what they did seriously. That stuff is all in fun.

I can sure tell you are a class act, I think you are the
Sat to comment on classy.

Well I'm sure the Patriots take all that and their Super Bowl rings in fun.
Who wants tarnished rings?

You know the funny thing about that for me is that I go in front of the tv and pretend to pull my pants down just to be funny all the time (especially when the president is on). It was hilarious when he did that for me but you know....I'm just here so I won't get fined. You likely have no idea how much of a catch phrase that is in the Northwest. No one takes what they did seriously. That stuff is all in fun.

only trolls like pooper,trollstyle and chrissy who admire cheaters and liars enjoy tarnished rings.:biggrin:

It looks like Seattle didn't get a ring and in a couple years only bitter Hawk fans will claim the ring is tarnished. lol!

someone farted in here.^:9:

I have PMed you and asked you to quit being an asshole, I have left you alone, yet you seem to be obsessed with following me around.

Why are you such an arrogant ass to people? It seems you like to dish shit out but can't take it, why is that?

only trolls like pooper,trollstyle and chrissy who admire cheaters and liars enjoy tarnished rings.:biggrin:
matter of fact talking to these three trolls is like talking to a brick wall.they only see what they WANT to see and blatantly ignore facts. they arent worth wasting your time on

you've heard the old saying-:trolls:

advise i would follow but thats your call.

move on to the ones that can see it that they are cheaters and liars,the brady/belicheat worshippers are beyond reasoning with.

matter of fact talking to these three trolls is like talking to a brick wall.they only see what they WANT to see and blatantly ignore facts. they arent worth wasting your time on

you've heard the old saying-:trolls:

advise i would follow but thats your call.

move on to the ones that can see it that they are cheaters and liars,the brady/belicheat worshippers are beyond reasoning with.

You are a fucking liar. Where in the fuck did I say that they weren't cheaters?

So you tell lies, why the hell should anyone listen to you, you liar.

facemask.0.gif

I said last year i would never watch another superbowl again i only went back on that this year since it was the 50th anniversary so i thought what the hell?

this game proved as always the NFL is as corrupt as our government and the superbowl is as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling,they made three critical bad calls against the panthers when they had momentum going for them when they had the donkeys defense on their heels yet not ONE SINGLE BAD CALL went against the donkeys.

reminded me of the raiders/pats game from several years ago with the tuck rule game where they not only screwed the raiders with the tuck rule but they also made three critical bad calls against them and did not make ONE SINGLE BAD CALL against the cheatriots.

same thing in this game.the NFL obviously wanted Peyton Manning to have another ring,this superbowl was further proof these games are as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling and the NFL is as corrupt as out government is. I'll never watch another superbowl again,that is unless it is of course my LA Rams.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back