Super-Tuesday Predictions:

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
It's Super Tuesday And The GOP Is Left With A Mere Survivor | Fox News

Romney:
OH - I know this social conservative state, but it's also state hit hard by the economy and one seeing jobs and business flock there because of conservative policies lead by the Gov. They will vote on the economy. The 5 primary win streak will propell him here.
ID - Mormon vote will trump Ron Paul's campaigning in the state (amazing he campaigned so hard in such a small delegate state).
TN - Just a few weeks ago Santorum was winning by double digits, in a few weeks Romney closed that gap to a statistical tie. See the momentum continuing for a big upset.
VA
VT
MA
AK - Romney sent his son to campaign there. No one else but Paul campaigned there.

Santorum:
OK - Foresure as possible
ND

Gingrich:
GA - Wins his home state. Life is clearly gone from his campaign.

Paul:
Goose Egg, but his supports scream like wild monkeys in heat about a bronze metal in VA, a silver in ND & AK and another good day for the doctor. That's after they claim conspiracies why he hadn't won any gold metals in Super Tuesday.

I'm voting for this guy.
TheMostInterestingManInTheWorld_1426.jpg

Actuals:
MR: OH, VA, ID, MA and he looks to win AK! I gave him TN, which was my only miss of the night.

Santorum: ND and OK. Again missed TN.

Gingrich: GA (I know hard pick)!

RP: Goose Egg

It's Super Tuesday And The GOP Is Left With A Mere Survivor | Fox News

Romney:
OH - I know this social conservative state, but it's also state hit hard by the economy and one seeing jobs and business flock there because of conservative policies lead by the Gov. They will vote on the economy. The 5 primary win streak will propell him here.
ID - Mormon vote will trump Ron Paul's campaigning in the state (amazing he campaigned so hard in such a small delegate state).
TN - Just a few weeks ago Santorum was winning by double digits, in a few weeks Romney closed that gap to a statistical tie. See the momentum continuing for a big upset.
VA
VT
MA
AK - Romney sent his son to campaign there. No one else but Paul campaigned there.

Santorum:
OK - Foresure as possible
ND

Gingrich:
GA - Wins his home state. Life is clearly gone from his campaign.

Paul:
Goose Egg, but his supports scream like wild monkeys in heat about a bronze metal in VA, a silver in ND & AK and another good day for the doctor. That's after they claim conspiracies why he hadn't won any gold metals in Super Tuesday.

Forum List

Back