Super Store to stop selling guns and ammo

The NRA is slowly putting the gun industry out of business. It's official, Karma is a bitch.
Not really, small firearm businesses are thriving.
gun sales take off every time the left makes a push for them.

they sell better than the NRA does.

The second part of that sentence is 'because all the gun lickers live in a delusion that tha gubmint goin' t' take thar guns away'.

It's the equivalent of Black Friday when tens of thousands of nitwits trample each other at Walmart. Irrational people are not to be praised.

The NRA is slowly putting the gun industry out of business. It's official, Karma is a bitch.

The second part of that sentence is 'because all the gun lickers live in a delusion that tha gubmint goin' t' take thar guns away'.

It's the equivalent of Black Friday when tens of thousands of nitwits trample each other at Walmart. Irrational people are not to be praised.
Buy more guns and ammo

You mean like the bill to ban all semi automatic guns?

That's exactly what it is so stop playing the denial games with an idiots guide to accents.

More and more retailers will be getting out of the gun business until reasonable gun laws are established.

The dishonest left (that's you, Jim, shithead) tries to win debates by silencing the opposition and framing their side if euphemisms. Homosexuals are "gay". Killing babies is "choice". Discriminating against whites is "Affirmative Action" and "diversity". And, all gun restrictions are "reasonable gun laws".

. Quit throwing your people under the bus in from of Walmart ... LOL

Whatever for every store that stops selling them another one sees the opportunity to bring in new customers by selling them. The large retail chains aren't the only place to buy guns or ammo.

When I came back from Tennessee they didn't just take our guns (legal in the end) but the sons of bitches took all our bows. It's not a joke that asswipes power trip.

BUT THESE ARE THE SAME ASSHOLES I MARCHED AGAINST WITH ABBIE. Now you sons of bitches are them. Issac, Jerry and Abbie would hate you.

When I came back from Tennessee they didn't just take our guns (legal in the end) but the sons of bitches took all our bows. It's not a joke that asswipes power trip.

BUT THESE ARE THE SAME ASSHOLES I MARCHED AGAINST WITH ABBIE. Now you sons of bitches are them. Issac, Jerry and Abbie would hate you.

English translation if you might.

English translation if you might.

Freedom fighters of the 60's. Oh you wouldn't recognize a classical liberal if you met one. I started out in my journey of life as a rebel with Jerry and Abbie. If you do not know who they are it means you are just some progressive shit that doesn't know crap. Just blathering away on a board.

Now let me address you again. In a blink of an eye, I watched the them strip all gun owners of their rights. It happens. Fuck you making light of it. It happened over a mass shooting as a school in Quebec. Many female students died and the long gun program was put into effect by the Chretien government.

This was all based on the "fairy tale" that a young man hated women and went in and shot up his school. What no one FUCKING TOLD US WAS they had changed his name and anglocized it and the kid was a fucking muslim who hated women.

Anyhoo, our LIBERAL government decided on gun legislation that was so over the top it was unreal. Based on a lie.

Taking our guns away Isaac. I hope and pray that you will put a sign outside your home or your apartment that states you are a gun free zone.

Balls to the walls Isaac. Put it out there that your house is free from guns. I dare you asshole.

Forum List

Back