Super Secert Phone transcript with Bush and Kerry

MtnBiker

Sep 28, 2003
Rocky Mountains
TRANSCRIPT OF PRESIDENT BUSH'S PHONE CALL OFFERING SUPER TUESDAY CONGRATULATIONS TO PRESUMPTIVE DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE SENATOR LURCH DUKAKIS
Official White House Transcript

[BEGIN TRANSCRIPT]

SENATOR KERRY: This is Senator Kerry speaking...

OPERATOR: This is the White House switchboard. We have a collect call from the President of the United States. Will you accept the charges?

SENATOR KERRY: Yes...

OPERATOR: Hold, please.

[Muzak version of Foreigner's "I Wanna Know What Love Is"]

THE PRESIDENT: Hello?

SENATOR KERRY: Mr. President?

THE PRESIDENT: Hello?

SENATOR KERRY: To what do I owe the honor of your call, sir?

THE PRESIDENT: Who's this? What do you want?

SENATOR KERRY: You're calling me, sir. It's John Kerry...

THE PRESIDENT: Is this the one that snitched out his buddies for rubbing out all those gook girlies and babies while I was kicking it in 'Bama?

SENATOR KERRY: No sir, that's Bob Kerry. This is JOHN Kerry, sir. From S&B at Yale, remember? 322?

THE PRESIDENT: Oh! Lurch! Lurch Dukakis!

SENATOR KERRY: That's right, sir.

[Sound of 16 oz. Buckler Being Shotgunned.]

THE PRESIDENT: Now I remember. Well Lurch, me and Karl were sitting here watching the primary returns, and he thought it would be a good idea to call you up and congratulate you on... you know... whatever.

SENATOR KERRY: Thank you very much, sir.

THE PRESIDENT: I mean, it's good politics really. Me calling you up, congratulating you on winning the top loser spot for the Dummycraps. Makes me come off as a good guy, you know? A real upstanding sport. Especially once I leak it to Reverend Moon.

SENATOR KERRY: Well, I hope we will both serve our country the best we can, and that we have a great debate about the issues.

THE PRESIDENT: Sure we will – just before I dice your bony *** into dainty little patties of Yankee giraffe meat.

SENATOR KERRY: I beg to differ with you, Mr. President. It will be a tough race, but this is about a bold new vision for our proud –

THE PRESIDENT: Knock, knock

SENATOR KERRY: A bold new vision for –

THE PRESIDENT: KNOCK KNOCK

SENATOR KERRY: [Clearing of Patrician Throat Phlegm.] Who is there?

THE PRESIDENT: The Democratic Presidential Nominee

SENATOR KERRY: The Democratic Presidential Nominee who?

THE PRESIDENT: The Democratic Presidential Nominee needs to decide whether he's a war hero or an anti-war legend, for trade or against it, a liberal or a moderate, a Regular Joe or a gold-digging boner of hippy-dippy foreigner ketchup widows before I paint him as a soft-on-terror Christ-killer and mop the floor with that purty mop of Faggachusetts bluegrass he's got sprouting from that big ugly horsey head of his.

SENATOR KERRY: Good evening, Mr. President. I will see you on the campaign trail.

THE PRESIDENT: Or in your case, the trail of tears, Governor Kennedy.

[Long, Juicy Fart. Texas Guffaws.]

SENATOR KERRY: [Click.]

[END TRANSCRIPT]

The Democratic Presidential Nominee needs to decide whether he's a war hero or an anti-war legend, for trade or against it, a liberal or a moderate, a Regular Joe or a gold-digging boner of hippy-dippy foreigner ketchup widows before I paint him as a soft-on-terror Christ-killer and mop the floor with that purty mop of Faggachusetts bluegrass he's got sprouting from that big ugly horsey head of his.

:rotflmao:

:laugh:

That's the best I've seen yet!! :laugh:

MtnBiker said:
TRANSCRIPT OF PRESIDENT BUSH'S PHONE CALL OFFERING SUPER TUESDAY CONGRATULATIONS TO PRESUMPTIVE DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE SENATOR LURCH DUKAKIS

I'm going to steal that!

Forum List

Back