Super Salesman He Ain’t

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Philip Klein calls Obama a pitchman. “Super salesman” is my oft-posted nom de guerre for our self-appointed spiritual leader.

I am thrilled that Klein elaborates on my assessment —— super salesman could not give free ice cubes to Bedouins. Indeed, everything super salesman was going to sell with a velvet tongue Democrats had to force on the American people. In addition to open-borders, the Affordable Care Act was implemented by lies and legislative force. The lies were so loathsome the Supreme Court had to save super salesman’s reputation.

Note that super salesman was not going to “. . . abandon his ambitions of passing any sweeping legislation . . .” so he turned to force:

President Clinton, in contrast, saw the healthcare push he deputized to Hillary Clinton go down in flames in 1994, costing his party both chambers in Congress for the first time in 40 years and forcing him to abandon his ambitions of passing any sweeping legislation for the rest of his presidency.​

The Obama legacy: Big government's failed pitchman
By Philip Klein
9/12/16 12:01 AM

The Obama legacy: Big government's failed pitchman

This is what super salesman said before Hillarycare was shoved up the public’s rear end as Obamacare:

Rep. Marion Berry's parting shot, published in the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette [no link, subscription only] offers a warning to moderate Democrats and border state moderates — warning of a midterm bloodbath comparable to the 54-seat D-to-R swing in 1994.

XXXXX

Berry recounted meetings with White House officials, reminiscent of some during the Clinton days, where he and others urged them not to force Blue Dogs “off into that swamp” of supporting bills that would be unpopular with voters back home.

“I’ve been doing that with this White House, and they just don’t seem to give it any credibility at all,” Berry said. “They just kept telling us how good it was going to be. The president himself, when that was brought up in one group, said, ‘Well, the big difference here and in ’94 was you’ve got me.’ We’re going to see how much difference that makes now.”

Berry: Obama said "big difference" between '10 and '94 is "me"
By Glenn Thrush
01/25/10 10:16 AM EST

http://www.politico.com/blogs/glenn...d_big_difference_between_10_and_94_is_me.html

I guess force was the difference he meant.

By the time the next Democrat gets to the White House most, or all, of the damage will be undone. Should Hillary steal this election she will save everything super salesman did to the country. She will need at least 8 years to set the damage in cement. The list is long. Check out the high points:

1. Iran with nuclear weapons.

2. The TPP.

3. New START.

4. Millions of United Nations refugees on top of millions more illegal aliens.

5. Strengthening Islam’s existing fifth column with Muslim combatants.

6. Importing contagious diseases.

7. Killing cops.

8. Transgender toilets.

9. Alternative energy scams subsidized annually with billions of tax dollars.

10. Turning military victory into defeat.

11. Putin.

Finally, Hillary Clinton said she plans on taking Taqiyya the Liar’s agenda to new heights. Building upon his betrayals is the best way she can move totalitarian government forward. God only knows what she might come up with on her own.

Even when the power of government coercion is a part of his sales pitch super salesman fails:

President Obama’s executive order to federal agencies to integrate into their policies and programs “behavioral-science insights” about how people make decisions and act on them has had little effect on how Americans think about “climate change,” the government-approved theory that mankind is causing irreparable damage to the planet.​

Feds' psychology tricks fail miserably on global warming
Posted By Bob Unruh On 09/17/2016 @ 8:35 pm

Feds’ psychology tricks fail miserably on global warming

Even when the power of government coercion is a part of his sales pitch super salesman fails:

President Obama’s executive order to federal agencies to integrate into their policies and programs “behavioral-science insights” about how people make decisions and act on them has had little effect on how Americans think about “climate change,” the government-approved theory that mankind is causing irreparable damage to the planet.​

Feds' psychology tricks fail miserably on global warming
Posted By Bob Unruh On 09/17/2016 @ 8:35 pm

Feds’ psychology tricks fail miserably on global warming

He has proven to be not just he most destructive President in American history,.....but the most incompetent as well.

One must pity those who actually believed the hype early on and made the irreparable mistake of naming their children after him.

Forum List

Back