Super-RINO Lindsey Graham again defends obama!!!

All graham cares about is the huge corporate bribes he gets for supporting amnesty. Nobody hates obama as much as obama hates america.

Lindsey Graham calls out 'unhealthy' Obama hate - CNNPolitics.com

dec 16 2015 Washington (CNN)South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham hit back against the far right wing of his party a day after the CNN Republican debate in Las Vegas, saying Barack Obama "is my President" and calling the anger against him "unhealthy."

"To those people who think Obama's a Muslim who was born in Kenya, I lost you a long time ago," Graham said Wednesday on CNN's "New Day." "There's a dislike of Obama in my party that's unhealthy, there was a dislike for President (George W.) Bush in the Democratic party that was unhealthy. He is my President."

Graham said Obama called him Tuesday to talk about working with Iraq's new prime minister, but the South Carolina senator was also candid about Obama's handling of ISIS.

"I think he has screwed this up 10 ways to Sunday, but Bush made his fair share of mistakes too," Graham said.

Throughout the night he attacked Donald Trump's proposal to temporarily ban Muslims from entering the country and warned against pushing more Muslims into the arms of ISIS.
Now today you guys love him. Funny shit.

I misjudged Graham, based on his statements.

He is a true American, a countryman who truly loves his country, who can see the difference between the dark and the light, the good and the bad, in our country.

I still want Kasich, but I feel much better about Graham than I did.

Our country's future will not follow that of Trump, Cruz, edwardbaiamonte, ilarmeilyr, owl32, S, H., the steve_mcgarretts, etc.. We are too good of a people to walk those awful paths.
He is compromised clearly

In a 2015 CNN interview of Graham, then a GOP presidential candidate, criticizing Trump, whom he calls a "race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot" in the interview.

That was then. He has since become one of Trump's strongest allies in the Senate since his former rival took office.

"So over the last three years, we have seen many times where Sen. Lindsey Graham has told us how dangerous this President could be if he was given the opportunity to be in the White House. And all of the sudden, he's made not only a 180 turnaround, but a 360 turnaround. And so I am pretty sure that there is something happening with him," Omar said, suggesting Graham's support could have to do with campaign funding for the senator or polling numbers in his district.
"He is somehow compromised to no longer stand up for the truth and to make sure that he is fighting to protect the oath that he took in serving the American people," she said.
Omar added, "the evidence really is present to us. It's being presented to us in the way that he is behaving."

Rep. Ilhan Omar pressed on claim Lindsey Graham is 'compromised' - CNNPolitics

New Topics

Forum List

Back