Super Mayor to the rescue again!

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Newark Mayor Cory Booker tweets that he was one of several people who helped stabilize a pedestrian hit by a car Friday. A spokeswoman says an Essex County detective who arrived first on the scene called 911, wiped blood from the face of the victim, poured water on his wounds and helped him lie still.
The Star-Ledger reports that the spokeswoman says the mayor happened to pull up minutes later, alongside police and the ambulance that had been sent for.
Booker tweets that the driver also helped the victim.
In April, the 42-year-old Booker rushed into a burning home to save a woman, pushing aside his security detail who tried to hold him back.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-06-23/cory-booker-again-aids-victim/55778842/1

Last edited:
So do you need a medal for doing the right things. Hey look, I held the door open at the super market the other day to let a lady with kids get in more easily but it didn't make the paper.

So do you need a medal for doing the right things. Hey look, I held the door open at the super market the other day to let a lady with kids get in more easily but it didn't make the paper.

I'm trying to work out why it's 'political'? Any ideas?

If you only knew his predecessor......Sharpe James

Well ya see.....It's kind of like this

We spend day after day posting about what scum our elected officials are. Newark is one of the biggest rat holes in the country and Booker has done a great job turning it around
On top of that, he is a real Boy Scout. Helping stranded motorists, shoveling people out of the snow, saving old ladies from fires

We spend day after day posting about what scum our elected officials are. Newark is one of the biggest rat holes in the country and Booker has done a great job turning it around
On top of that, he is a real Boy Scout. Helping stranded motorists, shoveling people out of the snow, saving old ladies from fires

Cory Anthony Booker is an American Democratic Party politician

I just answered the ONLY reason why you give a fuck.

You hack!!!!

Can you see that text?

Lets see what Governor Christie has to say about Corey Booker

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHN0ZeS5c-4]Governor Christie and Mayor Booker: Don't Worry, We've Got This - YouTube[/ame]

Governor Christie and Mayor Booker: Don't Worry, We've Got This - YouTube

I could give a rats ass what that fat fawker has to say about it....and by the way BRAVO to Booker (I mean that) but the only reason you say anything about it is because he has a "D" by his name...

You are a hack... PERIOD end of story.

I happen to like that fat fuck Christie......even if he has an R next to his name

Governor Christie and Mayor Booker: Don't Worry, We've Got This - YouTube

I could give a rats ass what that fat fawker has to say about it....and by the way BRAVO to Booker (I mean that) but the only reason you say anything about it is because he has a "D" by his name...

You are a hack... PERIOD end of story.

I happen to like that fat fuck Christie......even if he has an R next to his name

Good for you.... next?

The problem is that the freaking city is worse off than the pedestrian. Become an EMT if you want to wipe blood off injured people Mr. mayor but in your spare time try to do something about the shit hole of a city.

Cory Anthony Booker is an American Democratic Party politician

I just answered the ONLY reason why you give a fuck.

You hack!!!!

Can you see that text?

I'm not a Democrat and I wish we had more politicians like Booker.

The problem is that the freaking city is worse off than the pedestrian. Become an EMT if you want to wipe blood off injured people Mr. mayor but in your spare time try to do something about the shit hole of a city.

Newark has been improving under Booker, but it's going to take time, because as you pointed out, it's quite a shit hole, but it's what he has to deal with.

What I'm astonished by is you criticize a city mayor for aiding in saving the lives of two people over the past two months. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back