Super Low Voter Turnout on Super Tuesday

Wont matter...........the media crap with the divided field is to perpetuate interest in the whole process. As usual, all the lefty nutters buy right in because they are busy watching the k00k propagandists every night over on MSNBC.

Boob McNut running in November will get every GOP swinging dick out to vote. The k00k left dont realize how much this fraud of a president is despised. The turnout in November will be sIcK to get the fraud out.:lol:

Guy, I've voted Republican in every election since 1980.

I won't vote for Romney in the general.

No ideas, on vision for the future. Lots of bitching and well, they did it to.

Whiny, shreeking bitches describes Rethugs perfectly.

Oh, participation was up in Vermont (which didn't vote until it was over in 2008) and North Dakota (where participation barely broke into 5 digits either time.

But overall, pretty sad.

Part of the reason participation was up in Vermont was because the primary coincided with mayoral elections in some of the state's biggest towns this time around. Plus, there was a concerted effort to convince Dems to cross party lines and vote in the R primary. Which is all to say, the increased turnout in VT was not due to excitement among R's about the candidates. I can't even begin to explain how far removed most VT R's are from the current field of crazies on a national level.

An honest look at the numbers - those who voted and the percentage who voted for each candidate - suggests none of the four excite Republican voters who will surely vote for the Republican candidate in November. Those not voting in these primary races have a voice, the voice is that of Barbara Bush. The former first lady said yesterday, "This is the worst campaign I've ever seen".

How that will play out in November is anyones guess. True red Republicans will vote against Obama, but independent thinkers may very well decide President Obama is a fine blend of 'conservative' and 'liberal' and better equipped to lead our nation than those who offer a single ideology.

Or maybe most GOP voters don't give a shit who is nominated.

I think they gave up some time after we found out about Michelle Bachman's husband's cozy relationship with federal funding for his psychiatric clinic to un-gay homosexuals and before Rick Perry couldn't remember the third federal agency he wanted to close.

I think they gave up some time after we found out about Michelle Bachman's husband's cozy relationship with federal funding for his psychiatric clinic to un-gay homosexuals and before Rick Perry couldn't remember the third federal agency he wanted to close.

Not to mention the few weeks when Herman Cain was the frontrunner.

Nein Nein Nein!

Not to mention the few weeks when Herman Cain was the frontrunner.

Nein Nein Nein!

Oh yeah! I forgot about Herman "Becki-Becki-Becki-stan" Cain! LMAO! The silly doofus Republicans thumped their chests in 2008 and said they would come back in 2012 with a roar.....more like a death rattle cough.

The worst economy since the Grerat Depression and the GOP can't even galvanize their party loyals to vote in the primaries.

That's not a good sign for the GOP in November, kiddies.

What is scary for the GOP is that they actually have four candidates at this stage and the voters don't give a crap. Other than Ron Paul, there is no grass roots enthusiasm for any of the others.
The eventual nominee, Mitt Romney, has corporate support but I never see someone with a Romney sign on their lawn or a Romney bumper sticker.
Romney is going to have to get Republicans out to the polls in November. If he can't, the House and Senate are in jeopardy

What is scary for the GOP is that they actually have four candidates at this stage and the voters don't give a crap. Other than Ron Paul, there is no grass roots enthusiasm for any of the others.
The eventual nominee, Mitt Romney, has corporate support but I never see someone with a Romney sign on their lawn or a Romney bumper sticker.
Romney is going to have to get Republicans out to the polls in November. If he can't, the House and Senate are in jeopardy

Mormans like to keep a low profile...seems being a cult member isn't all that popular in the neighborhood...

The worst economy since the Grerat Depression and the GOP can't even galvanize their party loyals to vote in the primaries.

Good observation and the difference between mindsets.

Support increased debt or not. We know the majority in America support more debt, kicking the can down the road.

This election is a wonderful example.

With very good reason, rw's don't trust Mitt and Santorum makes any normal person want to throw up but, come November, it won't matter who the R candidate.

rw voters don't think for themselves. We've seen it right here on this forum. Just like the baggers didn't actually look at the teebag candidates last time, the rw's this time have been told to vote for "anybody but Obama" and that's what they'll do. They know that Mitt is a disaster but they will blindly follow their orders and vote for him. In turn, Mitt will follow the orders he gets from the likes of Grover Norquist and Rush Limbaugh and we will be screwed big time.

If Dems stay home, our country deserves the mess he will make.

With very good reason, rw's don't trust Mitt and Santorum makes any normal person want to throw up but, come November, it won't matter who the R candidate.

rw voters don't think for themselves. We've seen it right here on this forum. Just like the baggers didn't actually look at the teebag candidates last time, the rw's this time have been told to vote for "anybody but Obama" and that's what they'll do. They know that Mitt is a disaster but they will blindly follow their orders and vote for him. In turn, Mitt will follow the orders he gets from the likes of Grover Norquist and Rush Limbaugh and we will be screwed big time.

If Dems stay home, our country deserves the mess he will make.

Women won't be staying home in November. That you can depend on. What was that saying about a woman scorned??? :lol:

I doubt that they would admit this, but I have to wonder if any of them hear Obama say "why would we want to go back to what caused this mess in the first place?" and wonder for a moment if he's right.

I doubt that they would admit this, but I have to wonder if any of them hear Obama say "why would we want to go back to what caused this mess in the first place?" and wonder for a moment if he's right.

The GOP leadership thought they had this all figured out so well. They thought that the American public would just blame whoever was in office when their individual finances tanked. As usual they miscalculated. This kind of strategy used to work when the public was truely in the dark about cause and effect. These days too many people are too well informed to fall for that worn out game.

Forum List

Back