Super Hysterical, Incoherent, Obnoxious, Deranged Trump Protestor: "He's MORE Dangerous Than Hitler"

When Tucker triggers his crazy guests he just sits back watching as the crazies bury themselves all the while providing entertainment for rational people.

Tucker is such a genius. I've always said the best thing Republicans can do to get votes is give an honest progressive a megaphone.

You've "always said that?" lol, did you "always say that" when we gave Bernie Sanders a microphone?

Yes I have.

Beware Of Liberal Election Internet Tactic: Thread Titles That Are A 100% Lie
‘She is miserable’: Melania Trump reportedly unhappy with new role as First Lady
Looks like the DNC is determined to commit suicide, again.
Poor poor poor Amorasa.....LOLOLO

Now, crawl back into your grub hole, maggot.

And not one of those inane posts mention Bernie Sanders. LOL, you really are a fucking moron. And you're too fucking stupid to get my point -- when you give a real progressive a microphone, as we did with Bernie, you get the start of a revolution, dipshit.

Now, go back to chewing on your crayons.

Last edited:
When Tucker triggers his crazy guests he just sits back watching as the crazies bury themselves all the while providing entertainment for rational people.

Tucker is such a genius. I've always said the best thing Republicans can do to get votes is give an honest progressive a megaphone.

You've "always said that?" lol, did you "always say that" when we gave Bernie Sanders a microphone?

Yes I have.

Beware Of Liberal Election Internet Tactic: Thread Titles That Are A 100% Lie
‘She is miserable’: Melania Trump reportedly unhappy with new role as First Lady
Looks like the DNC is determined to commit suicide, again.
Poor poor poor Amorasa.....LOLOLO

Now, crawl back into your grub hole, maggot.

And not one of those inane posts mention Bernie Sanders. LOL, you really are a fucking moron. And you're too fucking stupid to miss my point -- when you give a real progressive a microphone, as we did with Bernie, you get the start of a revolution, dipshit.

Now, go back to chewing on your crayons.

I never brought up Bernie, you did. I merely said I have been saying that about all progressives and liberals. I had no issues with allowing Bernie to speak his mind. He did, and the news media gave him plenty of coverage. Why did he lose? Because people saw what an idiotic communist he was. He did more to turn people against him than any Republican advertisement could had. Even the DNC realized that he was "too honest" about his ideas, that's why they did all they could to get Hillary in. She at least lies and pretends to be a "moderate".

This is just great stuff. This is exactly why everyone should hate them. Just watch this.

Oh I don't hate them but I do find them highly entertaining.

These lefty loons seem to have forgotten that in 2018 we have elections. America has been watching these idiots and I'm wondering if there will be any Dems in Congress at all.

Forum List

Back