Super Committee Democrats Reject GOP Tax Proposal

Don't tax the poor for heavens sake...they pay to much as as it is and they create all those jobs.

The poor do indeed create jobs, and are the ones who spent the most of their comparative wealth to do so. Every time they spend their paycheck down to their last $10 to pay their basic needs, like rent, food, utilities, clothes, hair cuts, toiletries, etc, the poor are helping to create and maintain demand for goods and services, i.e. jobs. These are the people who give the most of their selves to support the economy that drives millions into the hands of those at the top. They are the ones who sacrifice the most so that others can become super rich. They are the people whom we are least able to do without.

The lower class of an economy is more important to it than the upper class. As long as people exist, markets will exist, and as long as markets exist people will fill them. The strength of an economy is dependent upon how well money moves and cycles through it. The majority of the wealth of the lower class is regularly cycled into the economy on a frequent and continuing basis, by necessity. This makes the lower class a foundation upon which the rest of an economy thrives.

Just so, InTheMiddle, just so. We forget that this economy is not driven by corporatist but the consumer, the demand of which the corporatist must crawl to meet. Let's keep perspective here.

Time to cut massive Entitlement Programs too. Even this President is sick of all these lazy Americans. He said so recently. Cut Cut Cut first. No Tax-Hikes. Our Government hasn't proven they're responible and honest enough to spend Tax Dollars. Lets not give them more to blow.

Don't tax the poor for heavens sake...they pay to much as as it is and they create all those jobs.

The poor do indeed create jobs, and are the ones who spent the most of their comparative wealth to do so. Every time they spend their paycheck down to their last $10 to pay their basic needs, like rent, food, utilities, clothes, hair cuts, toiletries, etc, the poor are helping to create and maintain demand for goods and services, i.e. jobs. These are the people who give the most of their selves to support the economy that drives millions into the hands of those at the top. They are the ones who sacrifice the most so that others can become super rich. They are the people whom we are least able to do without.

The lower class of an economy is more important to it than the upper class. As long as people exist, markets will exist, and as long as markets exist people will fill them. The strength of an economy is dependent upon how well money moves and cycles through it. The majority of the wealth of the lower class is regularly cycled into the economy on a frequent and continuing basis, by necessity. This makes the lower class a foundation upon which the rest of an economy thrives.

what a load of marxist class warfare pap.......the do-nothing sheeple poor do no0t creATE JOBS.....people with guts and determination, smarts and self-sacrifice, people who may start with nothing but have innovative ideas and positive outlook and the willingness to work hard.....those are the ones who create jobs....

if you were to put all the movers and shakers....into one state and put all the "sacrificing" sheeple into another state......guess which state will do well and which won't.....?

if you don't know......take a look at Texas vs California for a clue....

What else is new? The first mistake is using the word "super" and congress in the same sentence. The second thing is assuming that democrats will agree to any republican plan.

the do-nothing sheeple poor do no0t creATE JOBS.....people with guts and determination, smarts and self-sacrifice, people who may start with nothing but have innovative ideas and positive outlook and the willingness to work hard.....those are the ones who create jobs....

What a load of marxist class warfare pap.

if you were to put all the movers and shakers....into one state and put all the "sacrificing" sheeple into another state......guess which state will do well and which won't.....?

Texas? You know nothing of Texas. Texas is a cesspit. Try LIVING there and you'd understand that. :lol:

Last edited:
What I find most amusing about this is Barack Obama's claim that his Jobs Bill would be paid for by cuts that would be passed by (DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!) the very same Super Committee that can't agree on cuts now. It's paid for folks! Really. And if you believe that I've got some swamp land in Florida I'd like to sell you.

Last edited:
the do-nothing sheeple poor do no0t creATE JOBS.....people with guts and determination, smarts and self-sacrifice, people who may start with nothing but have innovative ideas and positive outlook and the willingness to work hard.....those are the ones who create jobs....

Texas? You know nothing of Texas. Texas is a cesspit. Try LIVING there and you'd understand that. :lol:

And yet the population in Texas is growing and the population in California is shrinking for the first time ever...

And yet the population in Texas is growing and the population in California is shrinking for the first time ever...

:lol: Yeah, because Texas is a cesspit. Populations tend to grow when 15 year olds are having their second or third kid because they don't know how to use a condom.

quit sputtering....or can't you defend your stupid marxist classs warfare pap...?

and fyi i've lived in both Texas and California...

quit sputtering.

All you did was try to throw an ad hominem, and you accuse me of sputtering? :lol:

or can't you defend your stupid marxist classs warfare pap...?

:lol: You're the only one engaging in class warfare. Do you even know what class warfare is? Or is it just a convenient sound byte that you like to throw out when you have nothing meaningful to contribute?

Ah, so you know just how much of a cesspit Texas is.

I am so looking forward to the next debt ceiling drama !

This time, we need to let it tank.

Wont be till after the next Election. I think both parties want it that way. Arguing over such tiny cuts just leaves one frustrated and depressed. Not much hope for our future generations. It is very sad.

I am betting the Tea Party puts a few more candidates in place by then.

Is there any reason to expect that to make a difference?

quit sputtering.

All you did was try to throw an ad hominem, and you accuse me of sputtering? :lol:

or can't you defend your stupid marxist classs warfare pap...?

:lol: You're the only one engaging in class warfare. Do you even know what class warfare is? Or is it just a convenient sound byte that you like to throw out when you have nothing meaningful to contribute?

Ah, so you know just how much of a cesspit Texas is.

the poor sheeple create jobs.....? what a load of class warfare crap...are you a stinking ows...?

aside from the cesspit border problem.....you haven't a clue about Texas...

Last edited:
Two things strike me here.

1) The Democrats don't have their own counter proposal to offer.

2) The Republican proposal only offers such paltry results as they have complained about the Dems offering as insufficient in the recent past.

It seems that things are just as partisan as ever, and both sides are still doing nothing more than playing politics.

It's okay though, we plan to fire all there asses in 2012 anyways.

When Republicans talk about "expanding the tax base", they mean poor people should pay more. Some people think we would do better growing the economy.
Yeah...by taxing the rich. What a laugher. Don't tax the poor for heavens sake...they pay to much as as it is and they create all those jobs. Moron....thy name starts with an R.

Revenue must be increased. Spending must be cut. The wealthy must pay their fair share. I believe the poor should pay a nominal federal tax as well, because they benefit from our government and others' taxes.

That sounds reasonable but the Republitards who signed Tubb'ys pledge are against the wall. What is it w/ the rightie college kid- type pledge? I always thought the Oath of Office was sufficient. :eusa_eh:

Typical Government mess. Call something "Super" that will be anything but super. How much in cuts are we really talking about here? $1-2 Trillion? Just a drop in a bucket. Our Debt will grow to a staggering $20 Trillion by 2015. What's $1-2 Trillion in cuts? And they can't even agree on such small cuts. Nothing "Super" about this committee. Nothing at all.

The super committee is just a way for both sides to bypass congress so that none of them have a voting record to be worried about come 2012. Won't work though, because we will fire all there asses anyways for being derelict in there duties. Which makes you wonder if they are ALL in on some dirty shit and really just working together instead of representing there constituents.

Last edited:
because we will fire all there asses anyways for being derelict in there duties.

No. The American people have long proven they have no interest in holding their elected officials accountable. They're only interested in who has the best sound bytes.

It seems to me these cuts they are talking about are all over a 10 year period of time, so you mean to tell me they cannot find, 100 billion a year to cut from the budget a year? Heck I can find half that in DOD waste or for that matter here's a novel idea, how about a 25% congressional and executive paycut? Not that I am advocating for these things it's just a way of pointing out that it appears there is a whole lot more politics going on with this Super Committee than really wanting to do the right thing.

Department of education, DHS, Department of energy would be good starters, and would save over a trillion a year from the get go, get rid of all these wasteful programs and put that shit back in the hands of the states where it is supposed to be.

Forum List

Back