Super Bowl XLVI

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
I'm astounded that the opening line is Pats by 3.

Sure I'll be hoping for a Pat's victory, but my money is on the Giants unfortunately. Their defense is probably as good as the Ravens but their offense is much more explosive. I just don't see how the Pats pull this one out without more help from Myra.

I'm clinging to the idea that Brady can't be that bad again and Gronk's ankle isn't as bad as that play looked.

The last time they met in the SuperBowl, Brady was a much better QB than Eli. Right now, Eli is almost on par with Brady and the Giants have a much better defense.

Still should be close, but Giants by 4

I'm just watching for the commercials this year. Next year, when the Redskins go to the Super Bowl, I'll be more interested in the game.

The Skins need to hire a quality head coach from college football, somebody like say, Steve Spurrier. :lol:

I am perplexed too. Pats by 3? ( I just checked MGM had them open at 3.5.) they are going to have move lower, watch and they will again screw themselves.

over under is 55.5.

the bookies have a had a good year line wise. gonna call back east, see what what.

Tom Brady is a great QB - but has one huge flaw - the inability to extend plays.

Like Eli Manning for one.

No question in my mind the Pats were rooting for the Niners to beat the Giants.

They beat the Niners in the SB - lose to the Giants. (maybe by 2 TDs or more)

The Giants pass rush will make life miserable for Brady.

I am very fearful.

Throughout the entire season, I knew the Pats would do well on the schedule, but didn't think that the Pats were good enough to win in the playoffs.

But I guess they have a better chance of winning it than 30 other teams.

I expect the Pats to lose badly in the SB - but with all of Bostons pro sports titles in the recent past (Pats, Celtics, Red Sox, Bruins) - don't take it too hard...................................................

Forum List

Back