Super bowl Sunday! Place your bets gentleman !

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I’m taking the patriots low scoring game. 24-28

Btw anyone notice all the entertainment on the pre game show is almost all black people? They only make up 13% of the population! Democrats producers calm down you still own then but damn can I get someone that looks like me lol

The patriotsbowl game was great! The patriots trophy will return to Champion city where it belongs.

About time we won another world championship. It had been quite a few months since the Red Sox won the World Series. I mean really, how long are we expected to wait?

Suicide hotline phone banks in New Orleans Are lit up like a Christmas tree tonight.

Maybe next year everyone the patriots play should be given a two touchdown Headstart? You know, just to make it fair.

I’m taking the patriots low scoring game. 24-28

Btw anyone notice all the entertainment on the pre game show is almost all black people? They only make up 13% of the population! Democrats producers calm down you still own then but damn can I get someone that looks like me lol
I’m taking the patriots low scoring game. 13-3.

Brady will where what looks like red crocs. As it so easy for him to win these dang SB's.

Rams got there by the worse call in a playoff pass interference.

They eared the yuge loss...

Rams got there by the worse call in a playoff pass interference.

They eared the yuge loss...

If the facemask was called against the Saints 90 seconds prior, the Rams would have had 4 downs on the 1 yd line to score a touchdown, which they would have, and we wouldn't even be hearing about a Saints field goal. They wouldn't have had the luxury of kicking a field goal and killing the clock to avoid playing.

And that's not even taking into consideration the other three facemasks and several, I think 4 delay of game calls that weren't called against that Saints throughout the game.

I think it's funny we have the Saints raising their arbitrary victim status card, a team whose head coach and several staff and players were suspended from the league for an entire season for paying players bonuses to intentionally hurt other players on other teams they were playing. And they did a good job playing dirty and blatantly trying to hurt other players on the field, too. Remember what they did to Favre? For one.

I've no sympathy for the Saints. And nobody else should either. They're as corrupt a football team as La is a corrupt politics town. lol.

Everyone look up bountygate on wiki.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back