SUPER BOWL SUNDAY! It's Here! It's Here!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Finally! My brother woke me up at 9:00 with a funny text (which I sent to a few members on here whose phone numbers I have :D) and my daughter is excited because she gets to go to a "teen" Super Bowl Party while mom goes to an "adult" Super Bowl Party. :cool:

I took tomorrow off work :woohoo: and plan on having a great time tonight-win or lose.
If the Colts weren't playing the Saints in the Super Bowl I'd be pulling for the Saints, but alas, they are, and so the Colts will once again win another Super Bowl like they did 3 years ago in Miami against da Bears.

It's a Holiday here in Indiana!

GO COLTS!

Some fun facts:

Top 10 little-known facts about Colts and Saints

Finally! My brother woke me up at 9:00 with a funny text (which I sent to a few members on here whose phone numbers I have :D) and my daughter is excited because she gets to go to a "teen" Super Bowl Party while mom goes to an "adult" Super Bowl Party. :cool:

I took tomorrow off work :woohoo: and plan on having a great time tonight-win or lose.
If the Colts weren't playing the Saints in the Super Bowl I'd be pulling for the Saints, but alas, they are, and so the Colts will once again win another Super Bowl like they did 3 years ago in Miami against da Bears.

GO COLTS!

Some fun facts:

Could you amend this to have a public pool asking people who they are rooting for? Saints, Colts, or ambivalent?

Define "adult " super bowl party :eusa_whistle:

One with no kids!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:booze: :booze: :booze:

:beer: :beer:

:party:

You have the most fun day ever! From start to finish! I was preggers back with the Super Bowl with DA Bears in '85, so no :booze: for me, but hosted one of my best parties ever! It was so much fun, even with most getting a bit 'too adult.' LOL! The game was just that much fun. I'm torn with my favs in this game, so it will all be good for me, but for YOU! Go Colts!

Define "adult " super bowl party :eusa_whistle:

One with no kids!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:booze: :booze: :booze:

:beer: :beer:

:party:

You have the most fun day ever! From start to finish! I was preggers back with the Super Bowl with DA Bears in '85, so no :booze: for me, but hosted one of my best parties ever! It was so much fun, even with most getting a bit 'too adult.' LOL! The game was just that much fun. I'm torn with my favs in this game, so it will all be good for me, but for YOU! Go Colts!

Define " too adult" :cool:

GO COLTS!

Some fun facts:

Could you amend this to have a public pool asking people who they are rooting for? Saints, Colts, or ambivalent?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/sports/104637-who-will-win-tonight.html

One of my fellow college grads is coaching the Saints. Nevermind I went EIU 10 years before he did LOL. Tough call but it'll be a good matchup.

Last edited:
WHO CARES? It is a football game, nothing to get excited about. Now if you really wanna see who is the best you would have the teams play 3 out of 5 for the title. Then you would have months of more football as all the teams that make the playoffs have to play at least 3 games to move on. Maybe then those millions might be more sorta earned.

Here we go... Super Bowl Sunday... Snacks, tv turned up loud, something good to drink, and big plans to watch the game! I think it's going to be a really good game with both teams being fairly evenly matched. I give the nod to Indy though. Final score? I say something like 27 - 24. Maybe overtime.

WHO CARES? It is a football game, nothing to get excited about. Now if you really wanna see who is the best you would have the teams play 3 out of 5 for the title. Then you would have months of more football as all the teams that make the playoffs have to play at least 3 games to move on. Maybe then those millions might be more sorta earned.

I'll bet everyone has you on their invite list..........................

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!!?

The food is hot and ready ... the beers are cold and refreshing!

Bring on the football!

May the best team win!

Forum List

Back