Super Bowl Snacks!

I hope there will be no race riots.

Where? At the game or just in general? People are paying big money to go see the SB, so there will be none of that going on there.
In general. On the streets.
A lot of people imbibe excessive amounts of alcohol during major sporting events and this can occasionally lead to victory riots that can get ugly. I got caught up in one of these riots in Ann Arbor in 1989. Michigan won a big basketball game and people just went crazy and caused major property damage.

Well then we'll post pics of women's skeletons...

Don't do that either.
I can’t tell if they are women or men!

A black light half time show would be cool. Better than cRAP.

Justin Timberlake. More like hip hop/pop music. :)

At one of the playoff games, rap was part of the half time show.....it was the game Trump went to. Anyway, I don’t want to have to listen to a “song” 20 times before I can understand the lyrics.

I don't know which one that was. Last year was Lady Gaga, right? Was it the year before that? I would have to check. I can't remember who performed in 2016 SB.

Don't do that either.

At one of the playoff games, rap was part of the half time show.....it was the game Trump went to. Anyway, I don’t want to have to listen to a “song” 20 times before I can understand the lyrics.

I don't know which one that was. Last year was Lady Gaga, right? Was it the year before that? I would have to check. I can't remember who performed in 2016 SB.

Justin isn't bad for what he does. He's not super talented, but his music is fun! It should be an okay halftime show, as long as he doesn't rip any women's shirts off ala Janet Jackson! :heehee:

Justin isn't bad for what he does. He's not super talented, but his music is fun! It should be an okay halftime show, as long as he doesn't rip any women's shirts off ala Janet Jackson! :heehee:

Damn, I like breasts. Guess I will have to stick with chicken.

Yeah, I don't like Kendrick Lamar. His songs are SO repetitive. No creativity at all, IMO.

That's what your computer is for! The Super Bowl is supposed to be family oriented programming. :D

That's what your computer is for! The Super Bowl is supposed to be family oriented programming. :D

Nothing like a violent game to satiate the needs of human offspring...

:eusa_eh: A violent game? Wimp! It's not the Roman Coliseum! My kids played football.

Yo, My Snack? It`s My Wife!!! Not a Bunch Of Puppets, Ungrateful, Overpaid, UnAmerican, Dumbasses!!! Yes, We`ll Be On Easter Island For Three Days, Starting Monday, We Will Be Celebrating Our 20th Wedding Anniversary, Love It!!!

P.S.: There Will Be A Bunch Of Kneeling In The Hotel Room, But For A Real Reason!!!
1hareketli_kucuk_kalpler_3.gif

"GTP"
"""Kneel You Waste Of Flesh, Kneel"""
tenor.gif

Yo, My Snack? It`s My Wife!!! Not a Bunch Of Puppets, Ungrateful, Overpaid, UnAmerican, Dumbasses!!! Yes, We`ll Be On Easter Island For Three Days, Starting Monday, We Will Be Celebrating Our 20th Wedding Anniversary, Love It!!!

P.S.: There Will Be A Bunch Of Kneeling In The Hotel Room, But For A Real Reason!!!
1hareketli_kucuk_kalpler_3.gif

"GTP"
"""Kneel You Waste Of Flesh, Kneel"""
tenor.gif
TMI and congratulations!

:eusa_eh: A violent game? Wimp! It's not the Roman Coliseum! My kids played football.
I played on school football teams when I was a kid. We were some violent little bastards. Especially in high school when our team would get jacked up on LSD, angel dust and crystal meth on Friday nights.

Really? And I should be feeling what?
I only played for 12 years and in the Army...

I'm making my famous homemade cheesy spinach artichoke dip, served with tortilla chips. I will be serving some other things, but that is the main snack. :) Are you going to be entertaining for the SB tomorrow, having a super bowl party? What snacks are you making?

I love spinach artichoke dip! It is a staple at our Christmas Eve gathering.

For the Super Bowl this year - I'm serving Philly cheese steak and New England lobster roll sliders. Dessert will be lime jello (shots) with whipped cream and green maraschino cherries for the Philly fans, and cherry jello (shots) with whipped cream and blueberries for the Patriot fans. None especially original I fear - but should be fun, and easy.

Last edited:

I played on school football teams when I was a kid. We were some violent little bastards. Especially in high school when our team would get jacked up on LSD, angel dust and crystal meth on Friday nights.

Yeah, sounds like you have some serious issues to work through. :D

Irrelevant!

I'm making my famous homemade cheesy spinach artichoke dip, served with tortilla chips. I will be serving some other things, but that is the main snack. :) Are you going to be entertaining for the SB tomorrow, having a super bowl party? What snacks are you making?

I love spinach artichoke dip! It is a staple at our Christmas Eve gathering.

For the Super Bowl this year - I'm serving Philly cheese steak and New England lobster roll sliders. Dessert will be lime jello (shots) with whipped cream and green maraschino cherries for the Philly fans, and cherry jello (shots) with whipped cream and blueberries for the Patriot fans. None especially original I fear - but should be fun, and easy.

Sounds good! Hope you had a great time! :)

Beer in everyone's fave flavor.

That was last week, though. :rolleyes:

Tbh, I was rooting for Brady & friends, not the 1st time they could have won, yet did not. It is what it is. It's not anything else.

Irrelevant!
out of order...

Forum List

Back