Super Bowl Parties~

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
What's everyone doing for the Super Bowl tomorrow?

Every year my brother throws a huge party. He's not this year, because of my mom being sick. My girlfriends are also throwing a party.

I'm just staying home, don't feel like going to any parties, but wondered what ya'all are doing!

Every year my brother throws a huge party. He's not this year, because of my mom being sick. My girlfriends are also throwing a party.

I'm just staying home, don't feel like going to any parties, but wondered what ya'all are doing!

Where do your girlfriends live ? :lol:

I must say I am SHOCKED you, of ALL PEOPLE, would ask that dillo! :rofl:

You think I'd do that to my friends? :lol:

I must say I am SHOCKED you, of ALL PEOPLE, would ask that dillo! :rofl:

You think I'd do that to my friends? :lol:

Men do this kind of stuff Zulu--If your fiancée doesn't you might wanna check him out a little closer.

I never watch sports on the boob tube. i find it a horrible waste of time.

I am going snowshoeing with my wife and our huskies tomorrow. Going to pack a thermos of hot mulled mead and some cheese and fruit for a winter picnic.

The ONLY way I can get enthused about the outcome of a sporting event is to lay some money on it.

If I knew a bookie I might try to motivate myself to care.

Perhaps I'll pop down to the local sports bar and try to find a victim to bet against.

Only one problem.

I haven't a clue who is the better team.

Can I get some advise from those of you who actually follow sports?

The ONLY way I can get enthused about the outcome of a sporting event is to lay some money on it.

Perhaps I'll pop down to the local sports bar and try to find a victim to bet against.

Only one problem.

Take the Arizona Cardinals and the points.

I like the Super Bowl for snacks and commercials. The first is the reason I found the 'google problem'. ;)

Hummus with Tahini.
Chicken And Mushroom Quesadillas
Mexican Grilled Shrimp
Multilayered Mexican Dip

All low sodium, most not bad in calories. Big salad. Sides of sour cream, shredded cheese, and jalapeno peppers. Sorbet for dessert.

Yum! Leave out the chicken in the Quesadilla, 86 the shrimp, and I'm in heaven! What time you bringing all that over to my house?

I like the Super Bowl for snacks and commercials. The first is the reason I found the 'google problem'. ;)

Hummus with Tahini.
Mexican Grilled Shrimp
Multilayered Mexican Dip

All low sodium, most not bad in calories. Big salad. Sides of sour cream, shredded cheese, and jalapeno peppers. Sorbet for dessert.

Yum! Leave out the chicken in the Quesadilla, 86 the shrimp, and I'm in heaven! What time you bringing all that over to my house?
Not a long drive, c'mon over! At least a couple of my kids should be here. Other than the boys, gonna be a girl's party! We'll probably catch most of the commercials between eating and margaritas! ;)

Only one problem.

What is the spread?

Cardinals won't win. Their uniforms aren't cool enough. Steelers have better uniforms, so they'll win.

Only one problem.

What is the spread?

This is Annie's spread:

Hummus with Tahini.
Mexican Grilled Shrimp
Multilayered Mexican Dip

Since it's just my daughter and I tonight, my spread will be a salad, some jalapeno poppers and a 9 layer dip.

Or, if you want THIS spread it's:

Favorite Underdog
Pittsburgh -6.5 Arizona

Like I said, take Arizona and the points!

Girlfriends? Plural? You have 'girlfriends?' You a mormon, or just a playa?

Far as the Super Bowl goes, just sitting home staying away from the crowd and having a quite time.

Far as the Super Bowl goes, just sitting home staying away from the crowd and having a quite time.

Uh. She's a GIRL.

Uh. She's a GIRL.

Well that explains that... open mouth, insert foot... :lol:

Last edited:

Only one problem.

Editec My Friend!

I hope you took my advice. Maybe the $$$$$ you won will help pay for more heating oil for your house!

4 words

21 layer mexican dip.

Almost 8 pounds of tortilla goodness.

21 One minced habenero, final Lime squeeze & chopped cilantro
20 Lettuce
19 Pico de gallo
18 olives
17 Diced Tomatoes
16 shredded chedder
15 Sour Cream
14 Jalapenos
13 Diced Avacado