Super Bowl LIII Thread

Here in New York, Jets fans are already preparing 5th Avenue parade floats. Happens every year come summer-time. And if they win a couple of games in a row mid-season, the playoff parties begin! If you live in New York like I do, its fascinating to watch every year!:deal::hyper::hyper:

I'll never understand New York teams playing in New Jersey. Playing in the wrong city, but still in the same state, is somehow not as bad. San Fran playing in Santa Clara, Dallas playing in Arlington, those are silly but still somewhat acceptable situations. The Giants and Jets playing in Jersey? Bleh.

Meh, it's a 10 minute drive from the city. Considering they can't build more in the city, it's either have it closer in Jersey or further away up north in NY. Their offices are also based in NY. Not really a big deal if you asked me.

I'm originally a New Yorker, and I take my Jersey-hating seriously. :lol:

Here in New York, Jets fans are already preparing 5th Avenue parade floats. Happens every year come summer-time. And if they win a couple of games in a row mid-season, the playoff parties begin! If you live in New York like I do, its fascinating to watch every year!:deal::hyper::hyper:

I'll never understand New York teams playing in New Jersey. Playing in the wrong city, but still in the same state, is somehow not as bad. San Fran playing in Santa Clara, Dallas playing in Arlington, those are silly but still somewhat acceptable situations. The Giants and Jets playing in Jersey? Bleh.

Meh, it's a 10 minute drive from the city. Considering they can't build more in the city, it's either have it closer in Jersey or further away up north in NY. Their offices are also based in NY. Not really a big deal if you asked me.

I'm originally a New Yorker, and I take my Jersey-hating seriously. :lol:

Lol. Then hate on. The Bills are the only NY football team.

Forum List

Back