Super Bowl LI Predictions

The season is upon us. Who makes the Super Bowl and who wins the Super Bowl?

To me the AFC comes down to three teams, the Patriots, the Steelers and the Bengals. I think it will be New Englsnd returning to the big game.

The NFC has four teams in the mix, the Panthers, the Packers, the Seahawks and the Cardinals. Arizona will shake the post season failures and make the big game.

Arizona wins Super Bowl LI over New England.

What say you?

The falcons. One of these years, its gotta happen.

They're bulletproof!!!!

To me the AFC comes down to three teams, the Patriots, the Steelers and the Bengals. I think it will be New Englsnd returning to the big game.

The NFC has four teams in the mix, the Panthers, the Packers, the Seahawks and the Cardinals. Arizona will shake the post season failures and make the big game.

What say you?

They're bulletproof!!!!

I think this year will be the year. At the beginning of the season I laughed when I heard people say that. But the team has developed and is peaking at the right time.

The Falcons will, at least, be in the Super Bowl.

What say you?

They're bulletproof!!!!

I think this year will be the year. At the beginning of the season I laughed when I heard people say that. But the team has developed and is peaking at the right time.

The Falcons will, at least, be in the Super Bowl.

Of the teams remaining, the Falcons are the ones I'd most like to see win it, based solely on the number of previous SB wins for each team.

What say you?
If I would have told you the eagles would win the 2018 Super Bowl you’d a said I was crazy. I’m looking for philly fans and stumbled on this old thread

More importantly.....

The oldest person in the world was born with a completely different set of humans

100 years from now, Facebook is gonna be full of dead people

There's no reason for the alphabet to be in that order

Forum List

Back