Super bowl halftime show

Timberlake was pushed because of his politics not his talent because he has none. NSYNC was nothing more than the generic version of Backstreet Boys.

He was better with NSYNC. Lol!

The little prick threw his friends under the bus but that's what he does.....like he used Brittany Spears and Janet Jackson to keep his so called career alive

So??? What did you think about it? Overhyped? Overrated? Too much Justin Timberlake? Not enough? Share your thoughts!

rs_600x600-180204173330-600.justin-timberlake-super-bowl.ct_.020418.jpg
He didn't sing Sexyback long enough... buuut I also don't really like his voice in it.

More my style. Though, I thought it was the ONLY entertaining part of the Superbowl, and that the dance choreography was really nice.

So??? What did you think about it? Overhyped? Overrated? Too much Justin Timberlake? Not enough? Share your thoughts!

He didn't sing Sexyback long enough... buuut I also don't really like his voice in it.

More my style. Though, I thought it was the ONLY entertaining part of the Superbowl, and that the dance choreography was really nice.

I didn't like it. I thought it seemed so disorganized. There was no smooth flow at all.

Timberlake was pushed because of his politics not his talent because he has none. NSYNC was nothing more than the generic version of Backstreet Boys.

He was better with NSYNC. Lol!

The little prick threw his friends under the bus but that's what he does.....like he used Brittany Spears and Janet Jackson to keep his so called career alive

He is not very talented, but I did I like a few NSYNC songs. :D Baby Bye Bye Bye is a fun song. I still dance around every time I hear it! And that ain't no lie, baby, bye, bye, bye!

I didn't like it. I thought it seemed so disorganized. There was no smooth flow at all.

Yes, but it was nice that they had any~ I found last year's to be less entertaining. I imagine he has gotten rusty on his boyband moves, anyway.

Timberlake is trying to be like MJ, but he will never be as good as MJ.

You're prolly right --- you can smoke MJ but I'm pretty sure you can't smoke Timberlake.

Water doesn't burn.

Unless you use a water pipe

:safetocomeoutff:

Forum List

Back