Super Bowl dilemma.

Has any other team in the history of the NFL used a snowplow to clear snow from a spot so their kicker could kick a game winning FG, after the opposing team's kicker slipped on the snow just minutes before? No. It's a long and disgusting history of cheating by the Patriots that goes back all the way to the AFL/NFL merger.

At any rate, that isn't what this thread is about.

They all cheat, why get hung up about who cheats more.

I wouldn't let political correctness influence me one way or another. If I want to do something, I'll do it. If I don't then I won't.

That's the problem. I WANT to keep my vow to never watch another NFL game, but I also WANT to do everything that the PC crowd doesn't want me to do.

Has any other team in the history of the NFL used a snowplow to clear snow from a spot so their kicker could kick a game winning FG, after the opposing team's kicker slipped on the snow just minutes before? No. It's a long and disgusting history of cheating by the Patriots that goes back all the way to the AFL/NFL merger.

At any rate, that isn't what this thread is about.

They all cheat, why get hung up about who cheats more.

I wouldn't let political correctness influence me one way or another. If I want to do something, I'll do it. If I don't then I won't.

That's the problem. I WANT to keep my vow to never watch another NFL game, but I also WANT to do everything that the PC crowd doesn't want me to do.

Good thing about the PC crowd, no matter what you do, you will piss them off.

So, is Peytons' wife still getting HGH mailed to her? If so, her tits must be the size of the Titanics' smokestacks...........:laugh:......

After the Cheating Patriots cheated for the 7,502,413rd time last year and got off Scott free, I swore I would never watch another NFL football game, and I have not.

Shortly after the semi-finals, there was an article in a left wing butter newspaper saying how politically incorrect it is to watch the Super Bowl. That and the fact that the Cheatriots got beat gave me a good reason to break my vow and at least watch this one.

Now another problem has cropped up. Cam Newton has turned out to be an arrogant ass, and I was going to root for Carolina too.

So in the one hand I have my vow to shun the NFL, and the fact that Newton is an ass, and on the other hand, watching the game is poking a finger im the eye of the PC Police.

What to do, what to do.

Spring Training is weeks away.

NFL is geared for a low IQ market. They changed the rules and ruined the game to make that happen. They don't even count their first fifty years of existence. Only the TV era. Cheap and moronic. Designed for suckers.
The name Super Bowl is something I came up with when I was eight years old. By the time I turned twelve I realized how stupid and childish that sounded but the NFL actually eventually adopted it.
They even had to drop the Super Bowl roman numeral thing this year because the 'L' would have resulted in their market base misspelling the word 'bowl' for the rest of their lives. It would have become bowll.

I watch because it's not soccer... Soccer sucks

I said last year i would never watch another superbowl again i only went back on that this year since it was the 50th anniversary so i thought what the hell?

this game proved as always the NFL is as corrupt as our government and the superbowl is as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling,they made three critical bad calls against the panthers when they had momentum going for them when they had the donkeys defense on their heels yet not ONE SINGLE BAD CALL went against the donkeys.

reminded me of the raiders/pats game from several years ago with the tuck rule game where they not only screwed the raiders with the tuck rule but they also made three critical bad calls against them and did not make ONE SINGLE BAD CALL against the cheatriots.

same thing in this game.the NFL obviously wanted Peyton Manning to have another ring,this superbowl was further proof these games are as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling and the NFL is as corrupt as out government is. I'll never watch another superbowl again,that is unless it is of course my LA Rams.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back