Super Bowl Commercials

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
This one had me LOL for real. May be the best one eva!
Did you see one you liked?

I didn't think there were any home runs. They seemed like normal commercials you see all year. The one with Eli Manning you note I didn't like. I didn't see anything clever, no big name dropins, nothing at all to talk about in any of the commercials I watched. And the half time show was more for urban 16 year old girls.

The football was great though.

I didn't think there were any home runs. They seemed like normal commercials you see all year. The one with Eli Manning you note I didn't like. I didn't see anything clever, no big name dropins, nothing at all to talk about in any of the commercials I watched. And the half time show was more for urban 16 year old girls.

Agreed the game was a good one. As for the commercial..it was great.......maybe you never saw Dirty Dancing...

Agreed the game was a good one. As for the commercial..it was great.......maybe you never saw Dirty Dancing...
Wife was cracking up over that one too

The commercials were duds IMHO. The Manning/Beckham commercial was SOOOOO gay. I was embarrassed for both of them but I hope that they were at least paid well for humiliating themselves like that. That is just my opinion... I simply saw it as another example of emasculating men. The game was great....I can't believe the officials didn't intervene on behalf of the Patriots! LOL!

The commercials were duds IMHO. The Manning/Beckham commercial was SOOOOO gay. I was embarrassed for both of them but I hope that they were at least paid well for humiliating themselves like that. That is just my opinion... I simply saw it as another example of emasculating men. The game was great....I can't believe the officials didn't intervene on behalf of the Patriots! LOL!

The commercial was funny. Everything is not about gay or emasculating men. It was merely a commercial.......funny one at that. :04:

Your right, I haven't. Might have helped.

The commercial was funny. Everything is not about gay or emasculating men. It was merely a commercial.......funny one at that. :04:

Not the greatest version but the best you can find on youtube..... LOL!

The commercials were duds IMHO. The Manning/Beckham commercial was SOOOOO gay. I was embarrassed for both of them but I hope that they were at least paid well for humiliating themselves like that. That is just my opinion........

You used a whole box of tissues and a whole tube of lotion, didn't you? You must have a small TV to fit in your closet.

Not the greatest version but the best you can find on youtube..... LOL!

:disbelief::lmao:

I agree Newt....I can't believe these advertisers paid all that money for these random ads, you could see any day on tv, what a waste of Trump bump tax money!! Hell, their employees could have faired better....Truth be told, the best ad ever for me on any super bowl,

I wouldn't know if the game was good, I'm not into sports, though the commercials were okay. I actually record the Super Bowl, then skip the game and watch the commercials.

I agree Newt....I can't believe these advertisers paid all that money for these random ads, you could see any day on tv, what a waste of Trump bump tax money!! Hell, their employees could have faired better....Truth be told, the best ad ever for me on any super bowl,

Really? I never saw the one with Eli Manning before. So, it's on daily. hmm.

And please if you do not mind......this is NOT a political thread, and was supposed to be light hearted until you came along. Don't do that.

I wouldn't know if the game was good, I'm not into sports, though the commercials were okay. I actually record the Super Bowl, then skip the game and watch the commercials.

SB time is the only time I do watch commercials. I am into sports btw. :thewave:

Speaking of the halftime show, that was the only thing I enjoyed about the Super Bowl itself. Justin Timberlake going full boyband with his dance moves was actually pretty entertaining. He also sang... pretty much the only song he has that I like. Though, I found a cover of it that's more my style.

Forum List

Back