Super Bowl champions vs. NFL All Pro team with only 1 week to practice

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
If the Super Bowl champions played a team of NFL All-Pros (excluding members of the Super Bowl winning team obviously), who would you put your money on? This is assuming the NFL All Pro team only had a week to practice together and hadn't bonded much as a team.

If the Super Bowl champions played a team of NFL All-Pros (excluding members of the Super Bowl winning team obviously), who would you put your money on? This is assuming the NFL All Pro team only had a week to practice together and hadn't bonded much as a team.

That would be a great idea, have the game around the end of February..

The Super Bowl team, obviously. All the talent in the world is worthless if you do not have a team.

My money is on the Super Bowl Champions taking a knee during the National Anthem.

The NFL has been a disgrace for the past couple of years now. It has been nothing but a political spectacle.

I will take a knee again this season. I could really care less about games now. I rather watch college football. At least, they haven't taken a knee and there are more games on Fridays and Saturdays than Sunday, Monday and Thursday nights - combined.

Forum List

Back