Super Bowl 50 Predictions

Many teams are looking better on the division standings than they really are.

The Hawks started the season without one of the NFL's best "enforcer" free safeties. With Kam Chancellor back the Hawk's LOB has it's "boom" back. Those close games at Green Bay and St Louis hurt but Seattle is back on track. Marshawn Lynch started the season with three injuries and fortunately against Chicago Thomas Rawls showed up to take Marshawn's place. If he continues to produce missing Lynch won't sting so bad.

Tonight we will see what the Hawks are made of. On their path back to the Super Bowl.

The Hawks started the season without one of the NFL's best "enforcer" free safeties. With Kam Chancellor back the Hawk's LOB has it's "boom" back. Those close games at Green Bay and St Louis hurt but Seattle is back on track. Marshawn Lynch started the season with three injuries and fortunately against Chicago Thomas Rawls showed up to take Marshawn's place. If he continues to produce missing Lynch won't sting so bad.

Tonight we will see what the Hawks are made of. On their path back to the Super Bowl.

Outside of injuries, the Hawks will only continue to get better on D. They have harder road now with conference losses in terms of tie breakers and home field

funny that your fellow 12 seawhawk fan trinnity can accept it that this year is toast for them but YOU cant.:lol:

Now 4-0.....

Hey candycorn can you give us an update on your pick the Atlanta Falcons?

Do they beat Carolina today? What are their Super Bowl chances?

They were competitive.....I think they won the coin flip. Never seen a team do less with more than that bunch. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeouch!
I'm predicting Carolina to win the Superbowl. They're going to go undefeated even through the playoffs.

I can also see the seahawks or patriots pulling it off.

Is Arizona legit? I won't believe it until I see it.

Omg they talked about the rams moving. I hope 911 didn't pull a David caradean and hang himself.

NE?
With Brady out four games?
:lmao:
Rivers earns his pay raise this year.

Dolphins will get close, thanks to Brady's balls, but no dance ticket this year
If the patriots lost those 4 games they'd be 1 game behind the jets right now assuming ne wins tonight.

Now 4-0.....

How's your preseason pick doing?

I already have said the Colts are done for and injuries have hurt the Packers however both are in the playoff mix.
Did the cowboys lose? I hope so.

Not sure about the Cowboys, the Raiders winning was my big game.

Now 4-0.....

I already have said the Colts are done for and injuries have hurt the Packers however both are in the playoff mix.
Did the cowboys lose? I hope so.

Not sure about the Cowboys, the Raiders winning was my big game.
Wow! I thought the broncos were for real.

Steelers might be sleepers. I forgot to mention them.

Ha ha cowboys lost. Fu Jerry Jones. Lol

I think Brady will deflate his balls and win it all again.... /snort

(on no not that again)

I think Brady will deflate his balls and win it all again.... /snort

(on no not that again)
They don't look unbeatable but they only have to be better than the teams they play. And no one, except Carolina, looks unbeatable.

Would you bet $1000 that Seattle will lose if they make it to the Superbowl? Who knows right? They didn't look very good weeks 1- 4. And greenbay looked great weeks 1-8 but not great since, although they gave it to Dallas today so depends on who's healthy.

Yeah, I don't know what has happened to Green Bay...:(
So far this year it is hard to tell who is for real..

Now 4-0.....

20 to 6 in the 3rd.

Texas should have taken the 3 instead they went for it 4th and 4.

Would have been 20 to 9 and plenty of time left. Touchdown 2 point conversion and fieldgoal would heve tied it. Now they're still down 14. Still only 2 td's. Maybe that's why they took the chance?

Now 4-0.....

I usually pick the Falcons because alphabetically the team comes first and they have some alleged talent

Forum List

Back