Super Bowl 50 Predictions

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
I hope to be there this time!

I expect to be watching the Atlanta Falcons (my pick from last year) face the New England Patriots.

What say you!

The Super Bowl winner will be ......
635653117633960374-budweiser.jpg

The Patriots lost far too many impact players to repeat. Lost Wilfork and both starting CBs (Browner and Revis). Those are guys you can't replace. If Brady's suspension is upheld (which I think it will) they will not be able to rely on home field in the playoffs. I don't see them getting back to the AFC Championship let alone the Super Bowl. I will take Indianapolis to represent the AFC.

The NFC comes down to Seattle and Green Bay with perhaps the Cardinals as a dark horse. The week two game (Seattle at Green Bay) will be critical as it could very well decide home field advantage in the playoffs. Gotta give the advantage to Green Bay in that game as it is in Wisconsin and we still don't know if Earl Thomas and/o Kam Chancellor will be back. If both of them are out I don't see how Seattle wins that road game. At full strength, Seatle is still the best team in the NFL on paper.

I will go Seattle over Indianapolis in a close one.

I'm going to predict that in between the adverts there might be some ball throwing. But remember the adverts are the most important.

There also might be some people falling asleep. I tried to watch the Super Bowl once. Got through to the first quarter then went home.

NE?
With Brady out four games?
:lmao:
Rivers earns his pay raise this year.

Dolphins will get close, thanks to Brady's balls, but no dance ticket this year

I hope to be there this time!

I expect to be watching the Atlanta Falcons (my pick from last year) face the New England Patriots.

What say you!

I have no doubt the Atlanta will be as good as last year and you will be just as correct as last year.

Of course I picked the 49ers last. This year I'll have to think a little longer on this. I like several teams. Green Bay, Seattle and Arizona are looking good early. Denver, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis and maybe New England are the top of the AFC.

Last edited:
I'm going Packers/Patriots with Tom Brady giving Roger Goodell at Stone Cold Stunner at the podium after the game while Gronk sits on Mike Kensil and gives him noogies until he cries.

The Patriots lost far too many impact players to repeat. Lost Wilfork and both starting CBs (Browner and Revis). Those are guys you can't replace. If Brady's suspension is upheld (which I think it will) they will not be able to rely on home field in the playoffs. I don't see them getting back to the AFC Championship let alone the Super Bowl. I will take Indianapolis to represent the AFC.

The NFC comes down to Seattle and Green Bay with perhaps the Cardinals as a dark horse. The week two game (Seattle at Green Bay) will be critical as it could very well decide home field advantage in the playoffs. Gotta give the advantage to Green Bay in that game as it is in Wisconsin and we still don't know if Earl Thomas and/o Kam Chancellor will be back. If both of them are out I don't see how Seattle wins that road game. At full strength, Seatle is still the best team in the NFL on paper.

I will go Seattle over Indianapolis in a close one.

that pretty much says it all right there.:thup:

the cardinals might be the team from the NFC to overtake the seahawks,they had a lot of critical injurys last year and were even playing with a third string quarterback but i dont see plamer staying healthy for a whole season though so those sound like the two safest bets.

I'm going Packers/Patriots with Tom Brady giving Roger Goodell at Stone Cold Stunner at the podium after the game while Gronk sits on Mike Kensil and gives him noogies until he cries.

I am considering going to the Super Bowl this year. I think that would be worth the price of admission.

Does anyone know how much it would cost by the way?

I am considering going to the Super Bowl this year. I think that would be worth the price of admission.

My brother and father went last year. Tickets in the nose bleed section were $500 a pop

My brother and father went last year. Tickets in the nose bleed section were $500 a pop
The ones they had were $800 and they were pretty high up

The ones they had were $800 and they were pretty high up

That is also assuming you can buy them for face value. Usually the tickets are snatched up pretty quickly and you have to buy them from a brokerage. Depending on who is playing the price could triple and then of course you run the risk of buying a forgery

Forum List

Back