SUPER BOWL 50 - Carolina Panthers vs. Denver Broncos, Who Will Win?

The Super Bowl 50 winner will be?

• Denver Broncos

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Carolina Panthers

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a bit disappointed that the Panthers played so badly on offense, but that's only because I picked them to win. :p

I'm pleased enough with Manning going out on top, it's a nice story and he's always come off as a fairly pleasant guy.

Both teams played extremely well defensively, Denver just did a better job taking advantage of the bounces that went their way.

Ok here is my take...Since I had no dog in that hunt I watched it without favoring either team. Brag all you like on either side but seriously...sloppy play for a championship on both sides. Carolina had a good pass defense but their run defense had more holes than a crocheted blanket. Manning was just as poor about his play as Cam. Carolina receivers couldn't catch a cold. If they had then the outcome would have been different. Cam was the direct cause of two Denver touchdowns but to be fair the O line folded up on him like a bad game of Red Rover. I did not watch all the press coverage afterward but I have seen the footage of Cam's conduct...if you are going to dish it you best be able to eat it. Manning would have been a spoiled baby had he lost because God knows he was after Seattle spanked him in the butt kicking contest two years ago. So help me he should run for office, he has got that Bill Clinton/Joe Biden lip frown/pout mastered. I hope he does retire but Eli would still have that same stupid look on his face when he hears about it as he did yesterday watching his brother play. Man oh man does that guy even register brain activity? Ok there is my take brought to you by Trinity

Ok here is my take...Since I had no dog in that hunt I watched it without favoring either team. Brag all you like on either side but seriously...sloppy play for a championship on both sides. Carolina had a good pass defense but their run defense had more holes than a crocheted blanket. Manning was just as poor about his play as Cam. Carolina receivers couldn't catch a cold. If they had then the outcome would have been different. Cam was the direct cause of two Denver touchdowns but to be fair the O line folded up on him like a bad game of Red Rover. I did not watch all the press coverage afterward but I have seen the footage of Cam's conduct...if you are going to dish it you best be able to eat it. Manning would have been a spoiled baby had he lost because God knows he was after Seattle spanked him in the butt kicking contest two years ago. So help me he should run for office, he has got that Bill Clinton/Joe Biden lip frown/pout mastered. I hope he does retire but Eli would still have that same stupid look on his face when he hears about it as he did yesterday watching his brother play. Man oh man does that guy even register brain activity? Ok there is my take brought to you by Trinity

What in the post game interview of Super Bowl leads you to believe Manning was a poor loser. He complimented Seattle and looked disappointed, which he should. Maybe you expect everyone to be giddy after losing a big game. :dunno:

He pouts, so does Rodgers and Brady. Watch their facial expressions the whole game...all three have this expression that says I feel so sorry that you are not me and have this demeanor that they own the game and have the officials in their pocket because they have played awhile. All three tell the officials when to do it, how to do it and where to do it and expect total submission and obedience. Manning isn't quite as bad as Rodgers and Rodgers not as bad as Brady but it is all still there.

He pouts, so does Rodgers and Brady. Watch their facial expressions the whole game...all three have this expression that says I feel so sorry that you are not me and have this demeanor that they own the game and have the officials in their pocket because they have played awhile. All three tell the officials when to do it, how to do it and where to do it and expect total submission and obedience. Manning isn't quite as bad as Rodgers and Rodgers not as bad as Brady but it is all still there.

I watched the post game interview of Manning after Super Bowl 48, no pouting, he was subdued. That is the way Wilson was last year. Newton was a pour loser, that was obvious.

0604637001453172939_filepicker.png
Hmm, seems the Denver Bronco logo looks more like a 'Nightmare'.

nightmare.jpg

In the State of Washington if you have a horse with his ribs showing like that you will be arrested and go to prison for animal endangerment.

More Smuggy BS.

Looks like your talking up the Panthers lately has been the true BS on USMB. Good call Goo.

I predicted Denver to win 20-17. So you are wrong again, but you have been wrong quite a bit lately. Lol! Poor loser, Seahawks sucked this year. Far from beating Carolina who stomped them out in quick fashion.

If Seattle sucked last season making it to the divisional round of the playoffs then there are a butt load of team's fans that wished their teams sucked like the Hawks. :lol:

Hmm, seems the Denver Bronco logo looks more like a 'Nightmare'.

nightmare.jpg

In the State of Washington if you have a horse with his ribs showing like that you will be arrested and go to prison for animal endangerment.

More Smuggy BS.

Looks like your talking up the Panthers lately has been the true BS on USMB. Good call Goo.

I predicted Denver to win 20-17. So you are wrong again, but you have been wrong quite a bit lately. Lol! Poor loser, Seahawks sucked this year. Far from beating Carolina who stomped them out in quick fashion.

If Seattle sucked last season making it to the divisional round of the playoffs then there are a butt load of team's fans that wished their teams sucked like the Hawks. :lol:

Well if the team they are playing against has a good defensive front, Seattle is toast. St. Louis, Green Bay, Carolina, Arizona, Cincinnati all had solid defensive front and Seattle went 1-7 against this group. Minnesota got their defensive front back for the playoffs and Seattle only wins because Minnesota misses an easy field goal.

I can hope the Seattle coaches are as dumb as you and don't address their offensive line needs.

More Smuggy BS.

Well if the team they are playing against has a good defensive front, Seattle is toast. St. Louis, Green Bay, Carolina, Arizona, Cincinnati all had solid defensive front and Seattle went 1-7 against this group. Minnesota got their defensive front back for the playoffs and Seattle only wins because Minnesota misses an easy field goal.

I can hope the Seattle coaches are as dumb as you and don't address their offensive line needs.

Well aren't you just a slice of sunshine as usual. What a pathetic little punk ass bitch.

I agree with you though... I do hope the Hawk's coaches and player acquisition personnel are as dumb as I and recognize the need to have a solid O-Line to start the season with. The untested group they had in 2015 cost the Seahawks 4 games out of the first 8 and 2 out of the second half of the season.

As badly as the O-Line played last year at least that was the only glaring weakness in the Hawks lineup. Few teams can point to just one aspect of their team that needs improvement. We also had a few glitches in the corner and safety opposite Sherman and Thomas for the first several games too. This season they need to address Chancellors contract or cut him. We cannot have him or any key personnel holding out to start the season. Cary Williams turned out to be a sad replacement at corner. We improved immensely when our DB vets came back off of injured reserve and we could send Cary packing.

More Smuggy BS.

Well aren't you just a slice of sunshine as usual. What a pathetic little punk ass bitch.

I agree with you though... I do hope the Hawk's coaches and player acquisition personnel are as dumb as I and recognize the need to have a solid O-Line to start the season with. The untested group they had in 2015 cost the Seahawks 4 games out of the first 8 and 2 out of the second half of the season.

As badly as the O-Line played last year at least that was the only glaring weakness in the Hawks lineup. Few teams can point to just one aspect of their team that needs improvement. We also had a few glitches in the corner and safety opposite Sherman and Thomas for the first several games too. This season they need to address Chancellors contract or cut him. We cannot have him or any key personnel holding out to start the season. Cary Williams turned out to be a sad replacement at corner. We improved immensely when our DB vets came back off of injured reserve and we could send Cary packing.

You and your 6-2 BS what does that mean? That you barely beat Minnesota, that you got thoroughly embarrassed by the Panthers?

You were 6-2 the second half of the season, big deal KC was 8-0, Carolina was 7-1, Arizona was 7-1. Those are three teams, without giving much thought with better 2nd half records than the Seahawks. Now if we gave prizes second half performances you would still get nothing. Also, the Seahawks second half of the season was really easy.

Forum List

Back