Sup USMB?

eagleseven

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Jul 8, 2009
OH
How goes life, USMB? After one hell of a rollercoaster ride, I have more free time again, so find myself back here. I'm alive, a bit older, beefier, and far more world-weary.

Where the f*ck have I been? Well, I just finished up an Easy-Rider style backpacking trip across Cali and Texas, hitting up LA, San Francisco, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, and Corpus Christi, plus lots of small towns in-between. Traveled until I ran out of dinero and people willing to share their bedroom.

Prior to this, I finished my last year of torture in my training hospital in the midwest. Which means I'm legally allowed to play with your body fluids, organs, and DNA at a hospital near you! And chop you up once you die. And pretend to be Abby from NCIS.

Pretty scary, huh? But it's fun and pays! Not a bad deal, in this bum economy.

It also means I've seen more gore and suffering in the past six months than you've likely seen in your entire life. Heh.

Last edited:
Dead people suffer? Do you just cut or can you hack, drill and crack too? I'm more interested in whether this rash is poison ivy, sumac or oak.

How goes life, USMB? After one hell of a rollercoaster ride, I have more free time again, so find myself back here. I'm alive, a bit older, beefier, and far more world-weary.

Where the f*ck have I been? Well, I just finished up an Easy-Rider style backpacking trip across Cali and Texas, hitting up LA, San Francisco, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, and Corpus Christi, plus lots of small towns in-between. Traveled until I ran out of dinero and people willing to share their bedroom.

Prior to this, I finished my last year of torture in my training hospital in the midwest. Which means I'm legally allowed to play with your body fluids, organs, and DNA at a hospital near you! And chop you up once you die. And pretend to be Abby from NCIS.

It also means I've seen more gore and suffering in the past six months than you've likely seen in your entire life. Heh.

LK Eder has been awaiting your return.

Tell me that after 20 more years........
Welcome back!

Dead people suffer?
I deal with both dead and dying people. Most of the patients I see tend to have end-stage leukemias, and I'm usually there to help pound metal spikes into their bone (to harvest the delicious bone marrow).

Never seen so many grown men cry.

Do you just cut or can you hack, drill and crack too? I'm more interested in whether this rash is poison ivy, sumac or oak.
I can do all of the above. I can even rip your face off! Though honestly I prefer to be the one weighing your organs, or grinding up your body-chunks into testable mush.

Welcome back to USMB, eagleseven.

Hello eagleseven!
Can't really say "Welcome Back" since I am a N00B and wasn't aware you were missing ;)
Sound like a wild ride you had.

Oh...ummm I LOVE Abby!

Dead people suffer?
I deal with both dead and dying people. Most of the patients I see tend to have end-stage leukemias, and I'm usually there to help pound metal spikes into their bone (to harvest the delicious bone marrow).

Never seen so many grown men cry.

Do you just cut or can you hack, drill and crack too? I'm more interested in whether this rash is poison ivy, sumac or oak.
I can do all of the above. I can even rip your face off! Though honestly I prefer to be the one weighing your organs, or grinding up your body-chunks into testable mush.

Got to go to school for that now? Suppose I'm supposed to have a license or something too.

Ya git! Here i thought you were dead or something...... :lol:

Got to go to school for that now? Suppose I'm supposed to have a license or something too.
Well...if you want to do it legally. Skip the schooling and you'll end up on CNN's Nancy Grace. *shudders*

Ya git! Here i thought you were dead or something...... :lol:

If he was he'd be able to help with his own autopsy, save the coroner some time.

Forum List

Back