Sununu: The Obama campaign is a ‘bunch of liars’

Zxereus

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2012
Sununu: The Obama campaign is a ‘bunch of liars’

IRWIN, Pa.—John Sununu, a top surrogate to Mitt Romney's presidential campaign, issued a withering attack against President Barack Obama Tuesday, accusing him and his campaign of being "a bunch of liars" for their attacks on the presumptive GOP nominee.

Speaking on a Tuesday conference call with reporters, the former New Hampshire governor, who has emerged as one of Romney's most aggressive defenders, slammed Obama's campaign for suggesting Romney might have committed a "felony" for misstating his role at Bain Capital.

But Sununu issued a nearly equal counterpunch, telling reporters Obama "comes out of that murky political world in Chicago where politician and felony has become synonymous."

Still, Sununu added, "I am shocked that the president introduced the word 'felon' into the political discourse."

Sununu: The Obama campaign is a

WASHINGTON -- In the span of one morning, top Mitt Romney surrogate John Sununu referred to President Obama as dumb and stupid, called the Chicago political culture from which he came "corrupt," brought up Obama's admitted use of marijuana as a kid in Hawaii, resurfaced the name of Tony Rezko -- the jailed financier with ties to Obama -- and then questioned the president's Americanness.

FULL-BLOWN CRAZY: Romney Surrogate Unleashes Wild Attack On Obama

• Banned
I hope Obama keeps this kind of talk going, the more American's see what kind of leftist prick they voted for the better.

WASHINGTON -- In the span of one morning, top Mitt Romney surrogate John Sununu referred to President Obama as dumb and stupid, called the Chicago political culture from which he came "corrupt," brought up Obama's admitted use of marijuana as a kid in Hawaii, resurfaced the name of Tony Rezko -- the jailed financier with ties to Obama -- and then questioned the president's Americanness.

FULL-BLOWN CRAZY: Romney Surrogate Unleashes Wild Attack On Obama

Sununu is right. Obama is a liar. Even his bio is a lie.

I have a question. Who ran Bain for the three years Romney didn't?

He also pointed out how ironic it is Obamination comes from Chicago where felons in politics are the norm, in addition to Obamination's buddy that got put in jail over shady housing deals....the underlying meaning is that Obamination is a felon.

Well let's see, since the government paved the roads and installed the sewer line, I guess the government must have ran it ?

Well let's see, since the government paved the roads and installed the sewer line, I guess the government must have ran it ?

maybe it was your hemorrhoids that didn't need a sewer line or electricity to help you run your business

I think it was Gus, the guy who came out one time to rooter the toilet is responsible for my success.

I believe in ten minutes you can watch Sununu go off on Obama's team and Obama again on Fox. I thought he was so powerful because he was being honest. The most corrupt person in American politics ever is president and he calls Romnay a felon. Its amazing watching every name or accusation made by this administration comes back at them its sad but funny. They really think your stupid dems

Forum List

Back