sunset

Huh?

leave this space blank
Sep 17, 2009
areyoushittin'me?
4062274597_4886bec842_b.jpg

Very nice Huh?. I especially like the silhouette of the tree. I took these in Alaska last year:

Alaxka072008042.jpg

AlaskaSunset019.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you much...and thanks for sharing some beautiful shots...I'm just starting in with this digital photography...sure is convenient compared to shooting 35 mm slides.

Getting ready to get back on the road again so will be spending less time on the internet and looking forward to getting back into photography.

Thank you much...and thanks for sharing some beautiful shots...I'm just starting in with this digital photography...sure is convenient compared to shooting 35 mm slides.

Getting ready to get back on the road again so will be spending less time on the internet and looking forward to getting back into photography.

I hear you.

Both shots were late at night, like 10:30 and midnight. Long days in July in Alaska.

I will be taking on the task of scanning all of my dad's old slides into my computer soon. Maybe. There are so many...

OK, now you went and did it...packing for the road I had decided to leave a suitcase full of slides and photos in storage because I don't have a slide scanner but you got me curious...surely with today's technology a slide scanner shouldn't be too expensive...??????????

Hmmmm...how about free...check out this link...

BackLighter

Now I'm tempted to dig back into storage and take the suitcase with...that and I have to find the couple of other boxes that I threw some other loose slides and photos into after I had packed away the suitcase...I'm thinking it may be well worth the trouble...:lol:

I picked up an HP C8180 printer/copier/scanner at Best Buy, probably ran me $250-$300. I've got no complaints. Easy to use, prints great pictures, scan is easy, works wireless.

Right on...I looked further into that home made job and it looks like a pain in the ass process...I'd lose interest real fast...sounds like it would be worth the investment to get something like what you got...thanks for the info.

The first scanner I had used an implement similar to the one you linked, pain in the ass. With the HP, I can scan four at once.

Yeah...it seemed like a long-winded process...got too damn many slides for that...4 at a time sounds much better...the time savings would pay for itself rather quickly.

I don't have a digital pic, but if one has ever seen the sunset sinking over the Puerto Rican walls known as El Morro, they will never forget it.

The sunset on Puerto Rican women's asses is pretty good too.

Forum List

Back