Suns Pick FIRST In 2018 NBA Draft!

I think you need to leave your personal racism out of this. The white players in the aren't Einstein's. And if you think black players aren't fundamentally sound you're crazy as fuck. And the next time you post racist bullshit, recognize that Donic much can't speak English so he probably can't read his contract either. And just exactly how fundamentally sound do you think his ass really is? If you are looking for a player that can help you eventually get to a championship it ain't Donic. But if you just want to watch a white boy run up and own the court for the next 10 years then that's what you'll get. You want to get to a championship you pick Ayton. I don't need to hear what Ayton says, I saw full games. He was the PAC10 player of the year as a freshman. He was a first round lottery NBA ready player last year but you now have to play in college at least 1 year. Ayton is 7'1 260 and that's not him saying so. You want someone who can open the floor up more for Booker, Donic can't do that. Ayton can. Not only that he opens up the floor more for Josh Jackson. He's better than what he Suns have now at 4 or 5 and if Donic is going to grow into a 6'10 player then Ayton can grow to 7'3 and 290. They both are the same age. So if you look at talent without giving a white player extra credit because he can score more than 10 points a game, you understand that Dobic is not the top pick and really should not be a top 5 pick. And last, the coach you guys hired, this ain't the Euroleague.

Kiss my ass you sniveling little punk.....I grew up in downtown Detroit and I post about REALITY not some fuzzy bullshit about "racism" being one-sided. We want great WHITE players in Phoenix along with great BLACK players....don't you ever fucking lecture me on the subject...you're in MY thread and now you can get the hell out of it.

I don't give a fuck where you grew up pussy. I will lecture you when you make dumb ass comments like you did. You aren't posting about reality. You need great PLAYERS in Phoenix, not great black or great white players, just great players. And Donic isn't great.

I don't give a fuck where you grew up pussy. I will lecture you when you make dumb ass comments like you did. You aren't posting about reality. You need great PLAYERS in Phoenix, not great black or great white players, just great players. And Donic isn't great.

No you won't lecture me ya racist piece of shit. Your problem with Doncic is that he's WHITE and you know it. You scream "racism" like a little bitch when your own race-hatred is exposed. Phoenix IS a white city....that's why we're not a sewer like the midwest and eastern cities and we like our WHITE players...don't like that, kiss our ass. NBA doesn't stand for NI**ER Basketball League. It used to be much better when it was majority white players the fans could relate to. Whites never had to be ordered to stand during the National Anthem now did they? You're 57 years old and still portraying yourself with a clenched fist? ...grow up.

Last edited:
The Suns picked....Ayton #1:

636652085819877978-ayton2.jpg

Just before the draft started I had an eerie feeling they would choose Doncic and he'd burn them for what they did to Goran Dragic a few years back. He'd complained about sharing PG duties so they pulled him off a bus and sent him packing to Miami. Doncic and Dragic played together in the World Championships (they won), are tight, and I could see them plotting to have the Suns take him first, and then not come to the States.
geez.gif

Doncic was drafted THIRD by Atlanta and then traded to the Dallas Mavericks. Don't be surprised if the Suns are still after him in the coming days and weeks. His Slovenian coach is now the Suns head coach and before the draft there was a mysterious article from an unnamed source that the Suns wanted BOTH of them. By swapping their #16, #21 and next year's Milwaukee pick, they jumped up and grabbed Bridges away from Philly. So they now have at least four SFs who can't all get minutes....stay tuned.

Forum List

Back