Sunni thinks his wife is property

Doesn't matter to me because I am not Sunni a Sunni woman or Sunni man. What does the Christain bible teach about the duties and relationship of husband and wife? Not a hell of a lot of difference.
Don't we have enough relationship problems of our own without complaining about relationships of others. The Sunni woman belives she is owned by her husband also?

Genesis 3:16 To the woman he said, "I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."

Your Christian bible also say you can beat your child with rod and he will not die.

"Blows and wounds cleanse away evil, and beatings purge the inmost being." Proverbs 20:30

Prov 13:24: "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes (diligently)."
Prov 19:18: "Chasten thy son while there is hope, and let not thy soul spare for his crying."
Prov 22:15: "Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him."
Prov 23:13: "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die."
Prov 23:14: "Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell (Shoel)."
Prov 29:15: "The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame."

Last edited:
Honor killings in the bible.

Lev 21:9 And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.

"And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death. (Exodus 21:17)"

"For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him. (Leviticus 20:9)"

Feminists often make that claim that the "rule of thumb" used to mean that it was legal to beat your wife with a rod, so long as that rod were no thicker than the husband's thumb. Thus, one constantly runs into assertions like this:

someone might want to be careful using "rule of thumb" in a sarcastic way. my criminal law teacher at UCLA noted that rule of thumb started in England for punishing wives who cheated on their husbands. the rule was that the rod used to beat them could not be thicker than one's thumb(!).
The "Rule of Thumb for Wife-Beating" Hoax

Matthew 7:3 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

I tried searching for the cost of a muslim woman in the US and I can't find anything, does anyone know how much this could run me? Does it depend on how pretty the girl is? How young? ...

I tried searching for the cost of a muslim woman in the US and I can't find anything, does anyone know how much this could run me? Does it depend on how pretty the girl is? How young? ...

Did you check your local Home Depot?

Did you check your local Home Depot?

I bet Sunni doesn't even know. C'mon Sunni, how much would I have to pay GENERALLY SPEAKING for a nice looking muslim virgin girl who's not inbred or uneducated?

Forum List

Back