Sunni on Homosexuality

Do we have other Muslims on this board? I know we've got a lot of Atheists, Pagans and a few Christians, but I don't know of any other Muslims.

I'm sure there is some, but don't want to be associated with sunni boy, he's an embarrassment to the religion in myo....

I'm sure there is some, but don't want to be associated with sunni boy, he's an embarrassment to the religion in myo....

Could it be possible that his posts are meant to upset people for the sheer fun of it mixed in with a bit of truth?

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Could it be possible that his posts are meant to upset people for the sheer fun of it mixed in with a bit of truth?

Or,,,,,,,,,he's really not a Muslim, but is saying all these hateful things to get people to hate Muslims? Feeding on America's fear so to speak.

I'm no Muslim and I'm certainly not Sunni Man, but perhaps there's a logical argument that can be made here. Wouldn't Islam be a sufficient answer for your 3 questions? According to Islam (and, again, I'm no Muslim), homosexual behavior is contrary to God's law. True? Therefore if you followed Islam, homosexuals could anger God to the point where He could punish not only them, but followers who allow this type of behavior. As a good and faithful Muslim, your job is not to piss-off God.

My response to that is simple. If the judgement is God's then leave it to him to make. And if your job is to not piss off God, then don't be a homosexual. Pretty simple, that.

Sunni doesn't practice that. He is propagandist against homosexuals and attempts to appeal to emotion and/or pseudo-logic with baseless rhetoric.

My response to that is simple. If the judgement is God's then leave it to him to make. And if your job is to not piss off God, then don't be a homosexual. Pretty simple, that.

Sunni doesn't practice that. He is propagandist against homosexuals and attempts to appeal to emotion and/or pseudo-logic with baseless rhetoric.

I don't believe it's that simple. In the Jewish religion, God has punished people for their sins and the sins that they allow in their country. I believe the same is true in Islam. In that case, 'Islam' answers your 3 questions.

(I realize this thread is about Sunni Man. I'm just trying to look at it the issue from a Muslim's perspective. However, as I've said, I know little about the religion.)

Any other proof besides a youtube vid? Not that there may be some truth to it, if this is true I honestly would like to know about it.

well then you really need to watch this BBC documentary..as I did ..then gooogle the main players and the newspaper articles sited and you will be able to verify much of the information that you may question from multiple sources..but if you would really like to know the information in this film is the best place to start..and would urge you to view it

I don't believe it's that simple. In the Jewish religion, God has punished people for their sins and the sins that they allow in their country. I believe the same is true in Islam. In that case, 'Islam' answers your 3 questions.

(I realize this thread is about Sunni Man. I'm just trying to look at it the issue from a Muslim's perspective. However, as I've said, I know little about the religion.)

Point is, I live my life as best I can according to my religion. I don't expect others to live their lives according to my religion. The religion speaks for itself. People are free to follow or not. If they don't, they answer for themselves and I answer for me.

IOW, Sunni needs to worry about Sunni.

Forum List

Back