Sunni on Homosexuality

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
Well, here's your chance, Sunni Man. This is your opportunity to duscuss your favorite issue without making a bunch of hate-filled, ignorant and baseless allegations.

Homosexuals are people too, whether or not you agree with their lifestyle. I no other instance I can think of is anyone flawless. How do you appreciate those who immediately equate Islam to terrorism? Not much, I assume.

You have more than a few general allegations and I would like for you to back them up, or shut up.

1. Provide evidence that homosexuals are dangerous because of their homosexuality. And spare me your thinking you can play word games with me. I mean the vast majority of homosexuals, not a few instances. Not unless you wish to validate all those that make the argument that all Muslims are terrorists simply because they are Muslims.

2. Provide evidence that someone engaging in behavior you don't agree with in the privacy of their own home has any REAL adverse effect on your life.

3. Explain, with justification, why you believe it is up to you to decide what others do in the privacy of their own home.

That'll do for starters. I actually don't have very much hope for any legitimate response anyway, but like I said ... here's your chance.

Wait a second!

I drift back over here for a look-see and Sunni Man is gone?

But, I didn't get to tell him to go fuck himself yet!

Damn it all to hell!

Massive kudos to Gunny at any rate for throwing down the gauntlet Sunni boy was apparently to cowardly to pick up.

They are all dangerous because if you look them in the eye for longer than 5 seconds you will catch aids and die.And all muslims are terrorists, everybody knows that.

They are all dangerous because if you look them in the eye for longer than 5 seconds you will catch aids and die.And all muslims are terrorists, everybody knows that.

Is that why you wear sunglasses, so you don;t kill people on a daily basis?

I predict Sunni will respond to this thread by this evening. He's like the energizer bunny when it comes to Jews and gays.

Forum List

Back