Sunni man ADMITS the goal of Islam is to take over non Islamic Countries

Ruggedtouch,
Have you ever been jailed, under indictment or been issued a restraining order for stalking other men? I feel a need to ask as your fascination with me and desperate need for attention suggests that you may have had problems in the past with this type of behavior.
If (Hollie) He/she/it continues to stalk you from thread to thread just report it.

That's what I am going to do because there are rules against that type of behavior.

Then hopefully He/she/it will be banned. :cool:
Asking honest questions about Islam is not stalking.

But given Islam's brutal and bloody history (and present), I can see why you're reluctant to discuss it.

Maybe you can just blame it all on the JOOOOOS!!!?...

But given Islam's brutal and bloody history (and present), I can see why you're reluctant to discuss it.

Why blame it on Jos?

Why blame it on Jos?
Jews, moron.

And I can't respond to your visitor message, because you've oh-so-courageously turned off PMs and visitor messages.

Why blame it on Jos?
Jews, moron.

And I can't respond to your visitor message, because you've oh-so-courageously turned off PMs and visitor messages.
No one else has a problem sending a message:cuckoo:

Why blame it on Jos?
Jews, moron.

No one else has a problem sending a message:cuckoo:
Really? Let's take a look, shall we?

Your profile page:

2dgt8pl.png

No visitor message tab, no contact info.

Compare and contrast to my profile page:

1112qt4.png

Oh, look: Visitor messages and contact information.

So, it looks like you're lying, doesn't it?

I have visitor messages Enabled, Maybe your not on the List?
What message?

Ruggedtouch,
Have you ever been jailed, under indictment or been issued a restraining order for stalking other men? I feel a need to ask as your fascination with me and desperate need for attention suggests that you may have had problems in the past with this type of behavior.
If (Hollie) He/she/it continues to stalk you from thread to thread just report it.

That's what I am going to do because there are rules against that type of behavior.

Shall I take this to mean that you are incapable of defending the historical systems of gender and religious apartheid that define islamism and the fascist ideals that define the islamist imposition of dhimmitude?

Ruggedtouch,

Shall I take this to mean that you are incapable of defending the historical systems of gender and religious apartheid that define islamism and the fascist ideals that define the islamist imposition of dhimmitude?

You can take it to mean... it's a question
Have you ever been jailed, under indictment or been issued a restraining order for stalking other men?

I feel a need to ask as your fascination with me and desperate need for attention suggests that you may have had problems in the past with this type of behavior.
And quit spamming my inbox

You can take it to mean... it's a question
Have you ever been jailed, under indictment or been issued a restraining order for stalking other men?

I feel a need to ask as your fascination with me and desperate need for attention suggests that you may have had problems in the past with this type of behavior.
And quit spamming my inbox
What a strange little islamist.

Last edited:
"…the object of this religion is all humanity and its sphere of action is the whole earth."

--Sayyid Qutb, Paving the Way

There seems to be a lot of support for the claims that the politico- religious ideology that muhammud (swish) created is an authoritarian, militaristic ideology.

It's a shame that islamists choose to avoid addressing these issues.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back