Sundays are sooo boring...so....

A

archangel

What do you find to be sexy in the opposite sex? I know what the hell is he up to now!...Nothing really just bored! :whip:

Said1 said:
Height and a hairless neck. I liked long hair in highschool, now I'm partial to brush cuts. :laugh:

but it does eliminate alot of Italians....LOL

what about the rest of y'all...personally I find a gal to be sexy physically...short,petite well cared for...with a touche of humor,intelligence and honesty..no BS allowed! :eek:

The entire package.. A guy can be hot as hell to look at, but if there's nothing upstairs, and no personality, intelligence, humor, or sensitivity, then what's the point?

Shattered said:
The entire package.. A guy can be hot as hell to look at, but if there's nothing upstairs, and no personality, intelligence, humor, or sensitivity, then what's the point?

finally something we can agree on...kudos!

I don't have alot of requirements physically. As long as she is smiling and atleast somewhat attractive Id have no problem giving her a shot. I am very picky personality wise though. I like smart girls. girls I can talk to about intellectual things. But also a woman i could totally goof off with. Laid back, but serious and hard working when the time for that comes. Willing to put up with my follies.

gop_jeff said:
I like tall, thin, beautiful blondes. Good thing I married one! :thup:
You are so sweet! I tried to rep you, but... you know, had to spread it around.

I think intelligence is the first attracting factor for me. Then consideration, kindness. Dark hair and a big snuggly chest.

for me, a guy has to LOOK kissable. Then he has to have a sense of humor, and be able to see the humor in even some of the most serious things.

I also like broad, thick shoulders, but not a perfectly chiseled body-just enough to make him look good in clothes, especially dress shirts/pants. I like a little meat on them...too much muscle is kinda gross.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I like women....

Depends on what I want at the moment.
Hey, at least I'm honest.

be honest..ya are just horney...lol :eek:

fuzzykitten99 said:
for me, a guy has to LOOK kissable. Then he has to have a sense of humor, and be able to see the humor in even some of the most serious things.

I also like broad, thick shoulders, but not a perfectly chiseled body-just enough to make him look good in clothes, especially dress shirts/pants. I like a little meat on them...too much muscle is kinda gross.

my kinda gal...your Hubby is a lucky guy...kiss him long & kiss him hot..he will always come back!

My ideal woman:

First and foremost, she has to have a sense of humor. I'm not one of those guys who's going to not mind acting different around my girlfriend than I do around my friends.

Also, she's got to be pretty intelligent. I'd take a smart ugly girl over a dumb hot girl any day.

Physically, I'm a fan of shorter hair (like around shoulder-length or so). I've noticed that most of the girls I'm into tend to have sort of pale skin tone. It's not a conscious decision, but that's how it is.

I like redheads, or brunettes. Not too big on blondes. Not to be prejudiced, but pretty much every blonde I've ever met has been either a bitch or an airhead, so that's kind of turned me off from them.

While we're on the hair subject, I dig girls with dyed hair. Not, like bright green or anything, but I think a girl with brown or black hair with some red or blonde streaks is pretty sweet.

Overall, I guess I'm more drawn to the hipster/indie girl-type girl more than any other.

Mr. P said:
Me too, heck I guess I'm just a lesbian trapped in a mans body! :eek:

does your wife the Judge know this?...LOL!

Forum List

Back