Sunday School Teacher Arrested for Murder of 8 Year Old Girl

Are people, in general, inherently evil or inherently good? If we are inherently evil, that would mean that the vast majority of us have been taught to respect life. Then it would be the fault of society for not teaching these murderers properly. However, if we are inherently good, and we value life because it is something from within us that tells us to value life, then those who kill are seriously ill or have been trained to the point that they can go against what their conscience tells them is right. I have no idea if either of these is true completely, or if the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

The extremely huge vast majority of people do not commit crimes against another person.
Does that answer your question?

Are people, in general, inherently evil or inherently good? If we are inherently evil, that would mean that the vast majority of us have been taught to respect life. Then it would be the fault of society for not teaching these murderers properly. However, if we are inherently good, and we value life because it is something from within us that tells us to value life, then those who kill are seriously ill or have been trained to the point that they can go against what their conscience tells them is right. I have no idea if either of these is true completely, or if the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

The extremely huge vast majority of people do not commit crimes against another person.
Does that answer your question?

Not at all.

i often wonder how people on the net can make jokes about a child dying...are we just numb to death...to murder of the innocent

It's because we can't make any sense of it.
We can't understand how it could happen.
It's beyond our grasp of logical thought.

Problem is, we spend too much time trying to figure out "why" and making excuses for these scumbags and not enough time taking them out back and putting a bullet through their damned skulls.

i often wonder how people on the net can make jokes about a child dying...are we just numb to death...to murder of the innocent

It's because we can't make any sense of it.
We can't understand how it could happen.
It's beyond our grasp of logical thought.

Problem is, we spend too much time trying to figure out "why" and making excuses for these scumbags and not enough time taking them out back and putting a bullet through their damned skulls.

word.

I am reminded of a book written some years ago Called Starship troopers. (Please note the book and the movie have little more than the name in common) In it a man rapes and murders a little girl. He is caught convicted and executed. Some one asks how can you execute some one so obviously insane. The answer: Was a sort of self evident catch 22. If he remains insane and gets lose there is no reason to suspect that he wouldn't do the same thing again. On the other hand iif he was cured how could he live with himself knowing what he'd done? The execution just saves all concerned a bit of time and prevents him from perpetrating such an atrocity again.

Don't know what point the media is trying to make by saying every other second that she was a "Sunday School Teacher". What she is, is an evil murderer. Are they implying that by being a SS teacher, that defines her and the murder. Just another way to let others make a blanket generalization about religion.
There is no reason at all to describe what this woman did 1 day a week when reporting on this murder. This type of reporting only fuels the anti Christians to make generalizations regarding religion.

Don't know what point the media is trying to make by saying every other second that she was a "Sunday School Teacher". What she is, is an evil murderer. Are they implying that by being a SS teacher, that defines her and the murder. Just another way to let others make a blanket generalization about religion.
There is no reason at all to describe what this woman did 1 day a week when reporting on this murder. This type of reporting only fuels the anti Christians to make generalizations regarding religion.

Pretty obvious the media is in bed with the rest of the religion-bashers. The MSM doesn't care if throws enough fuel on the fire to burn down state just so long as it can sensationalize, and take cheap shots at a traditional enemy.

We're missing the more common denominator.

They all live in a trailer park.

Perhaps those need to be banned.

How can a human being look in a child's eyes, or listen to their screams, then murder them? How?

By being insane. What other reason can there be? We want to blame the murderer and hold them responsible, and although she might not be insane by the court's standards, she can't be a well-adjusted, rational human being.

How can a human being look in a child's eyes, or listen to their screams, then murder them? How?

By being insane. What other reason can there be? We want to blame the murderer and hold them responsible, and although she might not be insane by the court's standards, she can't be a well-adjusted, rational human being.

Get a grip. Someone's insane. They commit a crime like this. Remove them. It's THAT simple.

Fuck that rehabilitation bullshit. You harm a child and you die. It's no more complicated than that.

I was talking to a cop today about how my girlfriend calls this "Crazy Planet."

The cop says to me, "They are human germs."

Selah.

Forum List

Back