Sunday School Teacher Arrested for Murder of 8 Year Old Girl

Guns don't kill kids, teachers kill kids.

BAN ALL TEACHERS AND SAVE OUR CHILDREN!

Teachers are evil.
Sunday school teachers being the worst of the lot.

LOL.

Not to make light of the tragedy of this little girl's death but I remember getting booted out of catechism (Catholic version of Sunday school) when I was 9 by a particularly evil nun. I was dressed down and humiliated in front of the class. All for asking too many questions.

May they all burn in hell or at least languish for eternity in purgatory.

Last edited:
And it's a woman. If convicted, maybe she can rot in the same hell as Kaylee Anthony's mom. :evil:

Cops: Sunday school teacher held in girl's death - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

This is horribly tragic and if the woman is convicted I hope she gets the death penalty. However, I can't help but wonder if listening to the Hanson's music had something to do with this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk8Yo4pzhWs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk8Yo4pzhWs[/ame]

(What is with 'embedding disabled'? Okay, click on the link.)

Last edited:
And it's a woman. If convicted, maybe she can rot in the same hell as Kaylee Anthony's mom. :evil:

Heartbreaking. I see the Aunt said she hopes that she will find out why she did this (if she did). I'm sure I would want the same, but I'm equally sure that the answer, if it comes, will not help at all.

I also always wonder how parents of murdered children feel about their child's life and death becoming a political football for those with an ax to grind one way or the other. Maybe it depends on their political views. Maybe it changes their political views. Maybe it transcends politics.

Heartbreaking. I see the Aunt said she hopes that she will find out why she did this (if she did). I'm sure I would want the same, but I'm equally sure that the answer, if it comes, will not help at all.

I also always wonder how parents of murdered children feel about their child's life and death becoming a political football for those with an ax to grind one way or the other. Maybe it depends on their political views. Maybe it changes their political views. Maybe it transcends politics.

I don't know, I couldn't even imagine if something like this ever happened to my daughter. I don't know what I would do. John Walsh used his son's murder to help catch others, I guess that was his way of healing.

How can a human being look in a child's eyes, or listen to their screams, then murder them? How?

I don't know, I couldn't even imagine if something like this ever happened to my daughter. I don't know what I would do. John Walsh used his son's murder to help catch others, I guess that was his way of healing.

How can a human being look in a child's eyes, or listen to their screams, then murder them? How?
That's why the insanity plea works as a defense.
Most of us would think one has to be insane to carry out a deed as horrid as killing an innocent child.
This took place in CA, so she will never be put to death for it.

I clicked "reply" and then realized it is a question with no answer, at least none that I could comprehend. Even if someone suffered terribly in their own childhood, I can't see how anyone could hear or see a child in pain or fear and not want to somehow comfort, protect or help them. I'm sure there may be psychiatrical explanations for this type of behavior, but an explanation is still not a reason.

I clicked "reply" and then realized it is a question with no answer, at least none that I could comprehend. Even if someone suffered terribly in their own childhood, I can't see how anyone could hear or see a child in pain or fear and not want to somehow comfort, protect or help them. I'm sure there may be psychiatrical explanations for this type of behavior, but an explanation is still not a reason.

Exactly. It's beyond comprehension, or reason.

Are people, in general, inherently evil or inherently good? If we are inherently evil, that would mean that the vast majority of us have been taught to respect life. Then it would be the fault of society for not teaching these murderers properly. However, if we are inherently good, and we value life because it is something from within us that tells us to value life, then those who kill are seriously ill or have been trained to the point that they can go against what their conscience tells them is right. I have no idea if either of these is true completely, or if the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

If found guilty the SS teacher should be put to death. Death to all human predators. How much longer will the foolish make excuses for these evil people, saying that we should "just lock them up and care for them". I volunteer to pull the switch or do the injection, for free.

Forum List

Back