Sunday night...to bed early??? Work???

AtlantaWalter

Nov 8, 2003
small cave outside Atlanta
It's 1am and as I look over the forum here and there, the activity has defintely decreased significantly the past few hours.

I quess everyone has to work tomorrow morning and hit the sack early.

What type work does everyone here do?

I am an RN in the ER here, work night-shift 7p-7a at one hospital on Fri, Sat, Sunday and 6p-6a at another hospital on Tuesday,Wednesday, and Thursday. During my spare time, I sleep at STOP signs and red lights!!!!:p:

I'm a full time Office Manager in the Cardiac Surgery Department of a local hospital here in Pennsylvania.

I'm a daylight gal, 8-4 M-F.

My other full time job is a single mom of a 3 year old daughter.

Any kids AW?

I have been an Insurance Agent for the last 10 yrs in Louisiana !
I work for the "Good hands company "..

The capitol city Baton Rouge !!

Oh yeah and I have 3 boys 13, 11 , 3...

I am a real estate developer in NYC. I work mainly during the day, but there are always functions after hours too- dinners, lunches, breakfasts, parties, etc. I always thought that would be glamorous. I was wrong.

One 3 year old son.

Originally posted by jimnyc
I am a loser. No job to report here. :(
im with Jim on this one, im a full time student (poor one this semester), and work for myself on occasion on computer repair.

Originally posted by Johnney
im with Jim on this one, im a full time student (poor one this semester), and work for myself on occasion on computer repair.

I tried starting my own PC repair/install service but it's not easy. People would rather get ripped off by CompUSA than pay an unknown guy.

CompUSA wants $75 to do a memory upgrade! I can upgrade memory in about 30 seconds. They charge $175 to install XP (after you purchase it of course). $100 to install a new HDD. $100 to replace a power supply. They are cleaning house on the PC illiterate people! I chat with the service guys when I go there sometimes and I find they are frickin clueless. Good products, low price, monkeys behind the counters.

Originally posted by jimnyc
I tried starting my own PC repair/install service but it's not easy. People would rather get ripped off by CompUSA than pay an unknown guy.

CompUSA wants $75 to do a memory upgrade! I can upgrade memory in about 30 seconds. They charge $175 to install XP (after you purchase it of course). $100 to install a new HDD. $100 to replace a power supply. They are cleaning house on the PC illiterate people! I chat with the service guys when I go there sometimes and I find they are frickin clueless. Good products, low price, monkeys behind the counters.
holy shit! they are raping people over there! looks like i work for peanuts compared to that, damn.
but i work with alot of older folks. mostly from my moms church...lol but i get a new one every once in a while by word of mouth

I am a budget analyst for the U.S. Army. Work at Ft. Lewis, WA, which is about an hour south of Seattle. Currently I'm in school at Ft. Jackson, SC, which is in Columbia.

I'm a child care provider (or as I like to call it "babysitter"), I go to school part-time, I have one daughter age 6 , and I'm soon to be divorced...wooohooo:D

It's quiet around my house today, everyone is sick this morning.

I make these.

I'm a freshly graduated CAD monkey. My bosses left me hanging from when I signed on in October until early this year they officially hired me for the long term. Work was pretty slow until a month ago, but this month has been tough and they are unexpectedly overwhelmed, I worked 18 hours in one day yesterday. It is stressful but rewarding work.

Originally posted by nbdysfu
I make these.

I'm a freshly graduated CAD monkey. My bosses left me hanging from when I signed on in October until early this year they officially hired me for the long term. Work was pretty slow until a month ago, but this month has been tough and they are unexpectedly overwhelmed, I worked 18 hours in one day yesterday. It is stressful but rewarding work.
i make those too! right now im covered in plaster trying not to get too much on the keyboard. its messy, but fun. just another one of those little side things i do.

Originally posted by nbdysfu
I make these.

Okay, now I feel stupid. What do you make? The house? Or the cad file?

I'm married with a 6 year old daughter who's going on 25.
I'm the buyer for a catalog company based out of NJ (doing this for 16 years).
I basically shop for a living.
I'm the one that buys something for $10 and charges you $25.
It's interesting in the fact that I have bought everything from Dinnerware to wheelchairs!
I tend to travel a lot domestically as well as overseas which can be interesting and very boring at the same time!

Originally posted by Lizzy
I'm married with a 6 year old daughter who's going on 25.
I'm the buyer for a catalog company based out of NJ (doing this for 16 years).
I basically shop for a living.
I'm the one that buys something for $10 and charges you $25.
It's interesting in the fact that I have bought everything from Dinnerware to wheelchairs!
I tend to travel a lot domestically as well as overseas which can be interesting and very boring at the same time!

Sounds great, can I see the :boobies:?

Forum List

Back