Sunday Night Football-COLTS vs. chargers

"He sees lightening bolts in his nightmares"

And on that note, it's time to go to bed.........

Night All!

Dammit. And i looged on just to antagonize you with this!

philip-rivers-mobile-wallpaper.jpg

:poke:

I'd vote for this one:

Philip-Rivers-Better-than-Peyton.jpg

i hope the colts win by 4 or more

i took them in the pickems :D

yeah that's why i don't get into the betting anymore. get torn between what I want to happen and what I think will happen.
LOL
yeah, i did that with the jets
i rooted for them to lose the entire game(well, till it became obvious they would win)
but i took them in the pickems

I go through it ever week with the Vikings. :lol:

the question on everyones mind right now has to be "will EZ stop betting on football games now?"

I wonder how much the Colts will win by tonight?

GoColts2.gif

Sorry Echo, Da Colts ain't making the playoffs like DA BEARS!

Although, besides tonight, Manning has been a solid producer for my fantasy team and I am not a hater because he is successful. In fact, I love the guy. I lets it all hang loose on the field, produces with whoever he has and is a hell of a classy guy.

But with all the injures it ain't Da Colts year!

The one thing I can say about the Colts loss is that playing in San Diego can be very difficult. Those fans can be really tough.

I know Zulu is going to hate this but How Bout them Chargers!!!! Yahoo!! sorry Echo.The Chargers are MY favorite team so I just HAD to say that.The way they have been so horrible this year not even able to kick off a punt without it being blocked,I never thought they would have a prayer of winning this game but you cant deny,they have their number.Kinda like the Broncos have the Patriots number.Wish The Chargers could figure out how to beat them like The Broncos have.:mad:

would Ryan Leaf have been better than Peyton Manning tonight?

Oh man.Thank God Rivers came along.Took me a long time to get over those nightmare years of Leaf as the quarterback.Got to hand it to Peytons brother,he was smart enough to not go and play for the chargers.Who would want play for Marty The Moron Shittenheimer?:lol: Martyball doomed the kansas city clowns in K.c.It doomed the Chargers in San Diego as well.:lol:

Living here in K.c,I have a few friends in San Diego and they could not believe it either when the chargers were stupid enough to Hire Marty the moron as their coach.Like me,they were overjoyed when Marty was fired.They also knew if they ever wanted to get to the superbowl,it would not happen with Marty.:lol: Granted Norv isnt a geat coach either,but he's better than Marty and can at least win playoff games.Gotta give props to little brother Manning for not being stupid enough to sign with the chargers to play for Marty.

Forum List

Back