Sunday Morning News Shows - Why Bother ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
It all starts with Fox News Sunday With Chris Wallace, and the ABC show with George Stephanopolous, with a usual dose of fake news supplied by Martha Raddatz. Then it gets even worse, with NBC's Meet the Press (AKA Meet the Trump Bashers), with Chuck Todd picking up where the others left off.

And where would that be ? >> Consistently, picking up on whatever is the popular Trump-bash of the week. That is, starting with something Trump says, in his usual common-sense, direct/honest style, and then is twisted into something nefarious, by Trump haters, Democrat and/or Republican.

Then we have Face the Nation, with the usual series of anti-Trump loaded questions, complete with trunkfills of biased ideas, and wrongheaded talk. Sad that these people get paid millions of dollars to mislead the American people, and weaken our country, with their ceaseless BS propaganda. The only bright side is the appearances of worthwhile guests, like VP Pence, Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Bibi Netanyahu, John Bolton, Newt Gingrich, et al.

But did anybody see James Rosen filling in on Fox New Sunday ? He's worse than Chris Wallace.I couldn't believe all the time he gave to liberal Marie "Absolutely" Harf, supporter of National Anthem kneelers, with no time for the conservatives to respond. :slap:

Last edited:
It all starts with Fox News Sunday With Chris Wallace, and the ABC show with George Stephanopolous, with a usual dose of fake news supplied by Martha Raddatz. Then it gets even worse, with NBC's Meet the Press (AKA Meet the Trump Bashers), with Chuck Todd picking up where the others left off.

And where would that be ? >> Consistently, picking up on whatever is the popular Trump-bash of the week. That is, starting with something Trump says, in his usual common-sense, direct/honest style, and then is twisted into something nefarious, by Trump haters, Democrat and/or Republican.

Then we have Face the Nation, with the usual series of anti-Trump loaded questions, complete with trunkfills of biased ideas, and wrongheaded talk. Sad that these people get paid millions of dollars to mislead the American people, and weaken our country, with their ceaseless BS propaganda. The only bright side is the appearances of worthwhile guests, like VP Pence, Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Bibi Netanyahu, John Bolton, Newt Gingrich, et al.

But did anybody see James Rosen filling in on Fox New Sunday ? He's worse than Chris Wallace.I couldn't believe all the time he gave to liberal Marie "Absolutely" Harf, supporter of National Anthem kneelers, with no time for the conservatives to respond. :slap:

It's simply the opportunity for Washington connected to spin and dance. I think it should be called "Troll the Nation" instead of Face the Nation. Meet the Spin instead of Meet the Press. They PURPOSELY seek the out the camera whores and talking point champs. COMPLETE and utter waste of time.

Instead -- you should hit the radio button on your remote and listen to Wait Wait Don't Tell Me or Prairie Home Companion..

It's simply the opportunity for Washington connected to spin and dance. I think it should be called "Troll the Nation" instead of Face the Nation. Meet the Spin instead of Meet the Press. They PURPOSELY seek the out the camera whores and talking point champs. COMPLETE and utter waste of time.

Instead -- you should hit the radio button on your remote and listen to Wait Wait Don't Tell Me or Prairie Home Companion..

I doubt very many of the dittoheads could find NPR on the FM dial: All Things Considered, Science Friday, The Best of Car Talk; in fact most of their programming is interesting to the curious and provides insight into our culture.

I doubt very many of the dittoheads could find NPR on the FM dial: All Things Considered, Science Friday, The Best of Car Talk; in fact most of their programming is interesting to the curious and provides insight into our culture.

Agreed. But REST of week on NPR is a desert of vague and new age anecdotal tales of woe, navel gazing, and angst. And some really REALLY bad bumper music. :eusa_dance:

Marie Harf!

Have you never heard of Harfing?

Urban Dictionary: harfing

I highly recommend the radio shows of Mike Gallagher, Sean Hannity, Michael Savage, and Laura Ingraham.

Friends don't let friends listen to FM. :biggrin:

Marie Harf!

Have you never heard of Harfing?

Urban Dictionary: harfing

To say or assert something so patently stupid and preposterous as to generate widespread mockery. Named in honor of State Department Spokesperson Marie Harf.
The State Department Spokesperson was harfing on about how Islamic State jihadists only needed job opportunities in order to give up their evil ways.

She equaled that by answering "Absolutely" to whether she would support the National Anthem kneelers. :rolleyes:

I highly recommend the radio shows of Mike Gallagher, Sean Hannity, Michael Savage, and Laura Ingraham.

Only for a study in demagoguery and the ism of the ludicrous.

I miss Michael Savage, we don't get him here anymore. I really enjoyed his personal stories from growing up in the 50s and his years doing botanical research or working on his boat or whatever. The guy is just really interesting.

Forum List

Back