Sunday Morning Musing

having said that,, I have one of those big square plastic boxes with the hinged flaps,, I take it to the deck fill if full of water, close the flaps, and late the next afternoon, perfect temp bathtub water for pets.. i bathed one large cat and a jack russell terrorist yesterday,, then you just siphon the water out into the azeala bushes.. and rinse animal with hose towel dry and waaaa laaaa you are done.

having said that,, I have one of those big square plastic boxes with the hinged flaps,, I take it to the deck fill if full of water, close the flaps, and late the next afternoon, perfect temp bathtub water for pets.. i bathed one large cat and a jack russell terrorist yesterday,, then you just siphon the water out into the azeala bushes.. and rinse animal with hose towel dry and waaaa laaaa you are done.

Now that was funny.

If I owned a 200 pound dog, I'd take him to the car wash! yep!
The lovely city people here assisted in helping close down the local car wash and laundry mat... The nearest car wash is in another town 20 miles away.

He's on to bigger and better things for the day...

The dog was born at my daughter's house. Long story. Short of it Rod said, if you keep any of them keep this one. Six months down the road the dog is leaning over into the front seat of the pickup slobbering all over Rod's shoulder. He is bitching about it of course. I remind him, but sweetheart you picked him out for me.

I once saw a for sale advert in the local newspaper 'Talking Dog'. I was so curious I phoned the number and arranged to go and look at the animal later that day .
When I rang the bell at the address I’d been given, a man came to the door and told me the dog was out in the back yard.
I went round the back of the house and saw a really nice looking Labrador sitting there.
"Are you the talking dog?" I said.
"Yes I am." said the Lab.
After I got over the shock of hearing the dog speak, I said "So what's your story then?"
"Well, I was born at an MoD security centre kennels, and both my parents were serving with the armed forces.
When I was about a year old it was discovered that I could talk, I was then sent for special training with the SAS. In no time I was jetting about all over the world, sitting in rooms with politicians and world leaders.........nobody thought that a dog would be eavesdropping.
I was a really good spy, one of the best, but after seven or eight years, all the travelling took its toll on me, I wasn't getting any younger.
I retired from the SAS and settled down to some airport security work at Heathrow, I uncovered a load of smugglers over the time I was there and they gave me several awards for my work.
I got hooked up with a bitch, we had over a dozen puppies together. Our offspring are all around the UK, they are all getting on with their own lives and having youngsters themselves.
Well, I was amazed at what I'd heard, and went back and knocked on the door of the house. When the owner came out, I asked him how much he wanted for the dog.
"Ten quid." said the man.
"TEN QUID" I said, "After the story he told me !!!. Why are you selling him so cheaply?"
"Because he's a fucking liar, and all that crap he comes out with is bullshit. He wasn’t in the SAS. He was in the fucking Royal Airforce.

Chit on talking dogs. Cute. Thanks Bootneck. Reminds me.

This dog goes to Rod every night sticks his big wet nose and lips right into his face to tell Rod to tell mom feed me. Hos will bump Rod's face and then rub his cheek against Rod's cheek until Rod says, "mom Hos is hungry!". Hos starts dancing around the room. Almost every night it is the same routine.

He's on to bigger and better things for the day...

The dog was born at my daughter's house. Long story. Short of it Rod said, if you keep any of them keep this one. Six months down the road the dog is leaning over into the front seat of the pickup slobbering all over Rod's shoulder. He is bitching about it of course. I remind him, but sweetheart you picked him out for me.

I once saw a for sale advert in the local newspaper 'Talking Dog'. I was so curious I phoned the number and arranged to go and look at the animal later that day .
When I rang the bell at the address I’d been given, a man came to the door and told me the dog was out in the back yard.
I went round the back of the house and saw a really nice looking Labrador sitting there.
"Are you the talking dog?" I said.
"Yes I am." said the Lab.
After I got over the shock of hearing the dog speak, I said "So what's your story then?"
"Well, I was born at an MoD security centre kennels, and both my parents were serving with the armed forces.
When I was about a year old it was discovered that I could talk, I was then sent for special training with the SAS. In no time I was jetting about all over the world, sitting in rooms with politicians and world leaders.........nobody thought that a dog would be eavesdropping.
I was a really good spy, one of the best, but after seven or eight years, all the travelling took its toll on me, I wasn't getting any younger.
I retired from the SAS and settled down to some airport security work at Heathrow, I uncovered a load of smugglers over the time I was there and they gave me several awards for my work.
I got hooked up with a bitch, we had over a dozen puppies together. Our offspring are all around the UK, they are all getting on with their own lives and having youngsters themselves.
Well, I was amazed at what I'd heard, and went back and knocked on the door of the house. When the owner came out, I asked him how much he wanted for the dog.
"Ten quid." said the man.
"TEN QUID" I said, "After the story he told me !!!. Why are you selling him so cheaply?"
"Because he's a fucking liar, and all that crap he comes out with is bullshit. He wasn’t in the SAS. He was in the fucking Royal Airforce.

I detect a hint of rivalry there.... :lol:

Here I sit, about to eat ... Japanese cuisine ... watch a movie ... probably something really stupid ... maybe something new ... maybe something funny ... probably something cheesy ... boredom sets in ... so what the hell do I do .... post this.

Alrighty.... Spent some time on posts, here and there, and chatting with friends. Don't bother with the Sunday paper any longer -- well, except for one columnist. Seems their editorial creed is a lie. They no longer have an interest in what I have to say, so I'm returning the favor. The yard needed some attention, so I obliged. First day in over a week that it hasn't rained -- yet. Any of you need some, I'll be happy to bottle it for ya. About to head to the kitchen and start working on dinner. Veal scallopini parmesan and cappellini with marinara sauce. Haven't had that in ages. I think there's a bottle of red around here somewhere....

If I owned a 200 pound dog, I'd take him to the car wash! yep!
The lovely city people here assisted in helping close down the local car wash and laundry mat... The nearest car wash is in another town 20 miles away.

The CITY PEOPLE closed down the car wash? What are they? Nuts?
They are obviously not exceptionally bright. What kind of city does not have a laundry mat? A car wash could be optional but a laundry mat. The place is dead. Throw a bit of dust on it and we all may as well move to Flint, Michigan:lol::lol::lol::lol: Oh, wait they won't have any houses after they get done razing the place.

The CITY PEOPLE closed down the car wash? What are they? Nuts?
They are obviously not exceptionally bright. What kind of city does not have a laundry mat? A car wash could be optional but a laundry mat. The place is dead. Throw a bit of dust on it and we all may as well move to Flint, Michigan:lol::lol::lol::lol: Oh, wait they won't have any houses after they get done razing the place.

Yeah, I can see where the car wash might be optional.... They just open up the fire hydrant.... :lol:

One coud park behind the fire station here, drop in quarters and wash the car/pickup.

Forum List

Back