sunbathing

Well darn. This thread is a disappointment. I love sunbathing!

i love sun bathing.....always have....i have skin cancer....lets pay attention.....the thinner ozone allows more harmful rays....just think about it when you are out in the sun

i love sun bathing.....always have....i have skin cancer....lets pay attention.....the thinner ozone allows more harmful rays....just think about it when you are out in the sun

Your skin cancer causes ozone thinning?

BTW, OP: that's a great pic of GayBiker. The best I've seen.

no the sun is causing the ozone to thin....sun cycles.....

its the animal in that movie.....escape from africa? the king of the animals

The Lion King, lol.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUdRSDcDQlY[/ame]

Oh!! I love lemur's. Wish I had enough land in order to keep 2 or 3 as pets.
I'm glad that I did not get into the sunbathing tan thingy, too many of my friends now have skin cancer because of that.

Oh no, it's not one of those things...it's one of the funky ring-tailed things....that were the loons of the other movie about the lion that escaped the zoo...

Now I can't remember it either.

Lemur! That's it. I had to look it up under "ring tailed" and it came right up.

Now if I could just remember the name of that movie with the funny lion raised in the zoo who falls off the ship with the hippo, the zebra and giraffe...they end up on an island and are terrorized by the lemurs.

Totally agree, and while I know I still can get skin cancer (which I could even if I was never in the sun), I never ever sunbathe without tons of sunscreen.

Did you burn badly at one time? The say (whoever they is) if you burned badly at oen time you have a larger chance for skin cancer..

Forum List

Back