Sun Spot activity, may be the cause of Earths climate change.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I was listening in on radio talk show last night, and the guest said that there is scientific evidence supporting the fact that over the last ten years there has been no Sun spot activity on the Sun. We here on Earth have been experiencing global cooling for the past ten years. This has happened in the past. When we have no Sun spot activity, we do experience a global downturn in the Earths average temperature. When we have increased Sun spot activity, as we did during the 70's and 80's , we have an increase in the Earths temperature.

This has all been scientifically proven. This is why we are now experiencing a period of global cooling.We have no Sun spot activity on the Sun.

Don't expect the dystopian warmist cargo cult to buy into that one. :lol:

They have been trying to surpress this Sun Spot evidence over the last 30 to 40 years now.
Scientists were being paid to delete , or to refute the Sun spot theory. But the evidence
is very conclusive and accurate.

"They have been trying to surpress this Sun Spot evidence over the last 30 to 40 years now.
Scientists were being paid to delete , or to refute the Sun spot theory. But the evidence
is very conclusive and accurate."

link that provides proof of this would be great but not expected ...after all it is you.

"They have been trying to surpress this Sun Spot evidence over the last 30 to 40 years now.
is very conclusive and accurate."

link that provides proof of this would be great but not expected ...after all it is you.

Here is the link Mr. Canuck.
404: Page Not Found

121509pet.jpg

Instead of going on some wild ass goosechase I will stick with science.

121509pet.jpg

Instead of going on some wild ass goosechase I will stick with science.
Just try doing as I say , Google Sun spot activity and global warming togeather,
look for a tgdaily website, the article should be on the page.

The scientist name is Willie Soon from harvard.
Do It!!Get back to me on this.
Some one out there do google it!!

I have no problem with the theory the sun is the driving force behind earth's climate. Now I'm sure at some point greenhouse gasses do their thing on a global scale as well to. Where that point is, I dunno.

Does the solar cycle give a reason to argue any cooling of the last decade is the sun's fault despite any increase in greenhouse gasses?

Forum List

Back