Summit

well, at least KJU & Trump have something in common; they are both obese & embarrassing!!

People in North Korea are starving but KJU is FAT!!! Wow. Embarrassing!!!

Of course he's fat. Lil' Kim is living off the hard work of the people, not unlike your every day average ordinary American welfare queen.

images

well, at least KJU & Trump have something in common; they are both obese & embarrassing!!

Are they also tattle tales?

why don't you ask them?

Well since you are an expert on being one maybe you can opine on the matter?

You're the one that brought it up so, it must be your fvcking problem; not mine. Capiche?

OK OK please don’t tattle on me again. You’re so sensitive.

why don't you ask them?

You're the one that brought it up so, it must be your fvcking problem; not mine. Capiche?

you're the one with sensitivity issues ..........

It's been going on since 1953 when Harry Truman managed to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory. Did you just notice that the N.K. dictator is fat?

why don't you ask them?

Hit a nerve? Tattle tale

why don't you ask them?

Hit a nerve? Tattle tale

seems you are the one that is hurting from your vacation; haven't gotten over that yet I see.

Well grow up & get over it & stop your goddamn trolling.

Hit a nerve? Tattle tale

seems you are the one that is hurting from your vacation; haven't gotten over that yet I see.

I am the OP. You need to run along back with your kindergarten class. Tattle tale.

Hit a nerve? Tattle tale

I am the OP. You need to run along back with your kindergarten class. Tattle tale.

your butt hurt is epic as demonstrated by your constant accusation

Hit a nerve? Tattle tale

You still here, tattle tale? You’re missing your juice break with the rest of the kindergarten class. Waaaa waaaa waaaa. Azog was mean to me. I am going to cry. Sissy.

Hit a nerve? Tattle tale

You still here, tattle tale? You’re missing your juice break with the rest of the kindergarten class. Waaaa waaaa waaaa. Azog was mean to me. I am going to cry. Sissy.

If you are gonna sit here and continually whine about your butt hurt you could at least change the thread title to 'Butt Hurt'

Hit a nerve? Tattle tale

If you are gonna sit here and continually whine about your butt hurt you could at least change the thread title to 'Butt Hurt'

Or you can stop trolling and stalking. If you want to be a man and debate we can do that. If you are going to tattle tale when the going gets tough you can go and jump into a frozen lake. Your choice.

Or you can stop trolling and stalking. If you want to be a man and debate we can do that. If you are going to tattle tale when the going gets tough you can go and jump into a frozen lake. Your choice.

I replied to the thread; period.

Your response was this: "Are they also tattle tales?"

So, who is trolling?

You keep replying so, there is no trolling & no stalking.

You are just a paranoid POS, that's all.

I replied to the thread; period.

Your response was this: "Are they also tattle tales?"

So, who is trolling?

You keep replying so, there is no trolling & no stalking.

You are just a paranoid POS, that's all.

Feel free to go away. I don't debate tattle tales. No need to respond to me or my threads. Thank you.

Forum List

Back