summit snub

I just don't understand what certain people don't get about this war. For one, this war will not stop with Iraq. As it shouldn't. Although we're known for freedom of religion, we are more widely known to be a majority Christian nation. To adamant Muslims this is disgusting. Do you understand that Christians are like, literally, cattle to Muslims? Not someone that "plays" Muslim, but 100% born and bread Muslim. This means they don't have a second thought about killing you. And wooooo...Don't be gay or your like cow dung to them. You will surely be killed. Good reason to support them if your a Democrat I guess. I know that Democrats don't support terrorism. The reason it looks like they do is because they are tunnel visioned. They really believe if we mind our own business that they will leave us alone. Doesn't work. It's not out of sight out of mind. They know we're here. They don't like it. Now they have the means and the money to do something about it. They have 12th century attitudes with 21st century weapons. Not good. It starts in Iraq people. Doesn't end there. Who cares why we went there second. Would it have been better to hit Iran 2nd? No. Iran is more powerful. We'll do one at a time. Develop allies in strategical locations to have a foot in the region. Apparently people against the war have never read terrorist rants. Never heard their threats, never seen their destruction. It's all around. Just because a particular party isn't leading the charge, then it's not real. Just made up. Just a screw up. Yeah it got screwed up. That's what happens in war. In WW2 we were getting destroyed. AND THEN....See. The way war goes. This isn't a movie, so stop saying how it should be. How would you know? How many wars, out of ALL the wars, have you fought it? How many went like a movie script? If your not willing to fight for this life that you have, then you shouldn't use it's benefits. Stop posting on internet sites. Stop writing newspapers. Stop holding anti Bush rallies. The only reason you can is because of war. If we don't do this, then your kids or grandkids may not have these rights. Just read the papers to know what's coming. How many times can someone say that Isreal doesn't exist and the West** is the devil before you'll listen? **(west)= USA in case you weren't aware. Maybe some aren't aware of that. Maybe that's the problem. Lets get that message out there. Destroy Isreal and their backers has been said more times than I can count. Again...We are their backers. You better stop this mayhem before it gets started...Then it's too late. I forgot....You want us to stop backing Israel too. Damn...Your just too good. It's that simple. You have an answer for everything. I just can't out wit these Dems....

A-men. (That would be a nondemoninational, PC "a-men!":dev3: )

Oh good grief. Lighten up. So the summit was postponed and Bush didn’t get to go when he intended to go. You are making a mountain out of a molehill. There was some schedule mix-up or the other participants thought that the time was not right for them. If Bush really throws a fit about this and imposes ramifications it would be a sad thing. Bush would look like a vindictive spoiled brat.

Concerning the war – it already is a civil war.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationw...5nov25,0,1345526.story?coll=la-home-headlines

Iraq's civil war worsened Friday as Shiite and Sunni Arabs engaged in retaliatory attacks after coordinated car bombings that killed more than 200 people in a Shiite neighborhood the day before. A main Shiite political faction threatened to quit the government, a move that probably would cause its collapse and plunge the nation deeper into disarray.

http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=1182

Iraq’s Civil War Spins out of US and Iraqi Government Control

I see you're as dishonest in regard to politics as you are any other subject. Let's just pretend that perception is not everything in politics and it's simply "being late.":rolleyes:

The first line of your little quote begins "Iraq's civil war worsened ...." Of course, that just COULDN'T be manipulating the reader into a preconceived bias. I see NOTHING in the paragraph that supports the author's conclusion, either, but the MSM has to plant that subliminal message of "unwinnable war" at EVERY opportunity.

And people like YOU believe it.

I see you're as dishonest in regard to politics as you are any other subject. Let's just pretend that perception is not everything in politics and it's simply "being late.":rolleyes:

The first line of your little quote begins "Iraq's civil war worsened ...." Of course, that just COULDN'T be manipulating the reader into a preconceived bias. I see NOTHING in the paragraph that supports the author's conclusion, either, but the MSM has to plant that subliminal message of "unwinnable war" at EVERY opportunity.

And people like YOU believe it.

Groups of citizens are fighting and killing other groups of citizens. Sunni is fighting Sunni. Sunni is fighting non-Sunni in the same nation. If that isn’t civil war then I don’t know what civil war is.

Groups of citizens are fighting and killing other groups of citizens. Sunni is fighting Sunni. Sunni is fighting non-Sunni in the same nation. If that isn’t civil war then I don’t know what civil war is.

So if I slpa my neighbor upside the head I can justify it as a "civil war?" Puh-lease.

This isn't a civil war, this is a JIHAD. Lets define JIHAD
1. An individual's striving for spiritual self-perfection
2. A Muslim Holy War or spiritual struggle against infidels

Lets define infidel
1. An unbeliever with respect to a particular religion, especially Christianity or Islam.
2. One who has no religious beliefs.
3. One who doubts or rejects a particular doctrine, system, or principle.

So if your not a Muslim, this means you. Even if your a unitarian or atheist. Pretty much covers the majority of the USA. Unless of course your Muslim.

People who are against this war believe that us being there is what created this problem. Not so. I believe us going over there just brought them out into the open. Now their not just lying back and just planning. Now they are out in the open. You also believe that we should attack a certain country. Which country? Are these radicals in Afghanastan? Iran? Syria, Lebanon, Iraq? I go with all of the above. I am glad their coming into Iraq. Getting themselves killed. I hate our troops are in the middle, but what do you suppose will happen when one of these sects wins? Don't you think defeating the whole lot of them will benefit me and YOU? Na of course not. Republicans are the enemies of America right? How childish. How immature to be that devoted to a political party. I guaran-damn-tee you that if Bill or Hiliary Clinton was leading the charge you would be all gung ho. That's really heartbreaking. It really is. This whole situation has proved to me that America has seen it's best days. Half our country doesn't think "America" is worth fighting for. You must see what is coming. It's obvious. It just seems you don't think it's a bad thing. That's what is heartbreaking. When will you understand that Muslims want you dead? Maybe not the one you know from Kansas who grew up with you: But the ones who will come when Muslims here start winning elections. OOPPSS that happened in Minnesota didn't it? It is a coming. It really is. How can you be so blind? Really? This country has become too damn friendly. Let anyone in. We're completely open to ANYONE. If we have no borders then how are we a NATION???? This war has proven that we are not a Nation. We are just a group of people that are civilized. By this I mean the majority of us don't shoot each other because of a different religion, or not believing at all. Well that is going right out the window. Thanks to all the Liberals. Your the real problem in this country. You have tried to bend over backwards so much that you can't get right side up anymore. Your just going with the flow. It's time to start going back upstream. Lets defeat these TRUE enemies first....Then we can go back to worrying about which celebrity is not wearing panties, or which Hollywood couple, that we all know is such a great couple, is getting divorced. I mean...That is a priority. I agree:sleepy1: But our life.....Conservatives, Liberals, Republicans and Democrats are a tiny bit more important. At least I think so

Tsk tsk ....suddenly willing to go for generalizations when it suits you, huh?

Civil war is an exaggeration.

The definition is specific and the term is appropriate. Religious groups are fighting other religious groups for power and control of Iraq.

Really? I wasn't aware that a religious group had power and/or control of Iraq. Last I checked a democratically elected government did.

Remember the civil war in America. Technically, the south did not like the way the nation was progressing and what the north was doing. Therefore, the south broke away. Similarly, technically, a democratically elected government is in position of authority in Iraq. Yes, the government holds power – probably 70 percent of the power. Yet, it is fairly obvious that religious groups don’t like their lack of control. Therefore, they are fighting for influence and power – and are trying to kill people and groups that stand in their way.

Remember the civil war in America. Technically, the south did not like the way the nation was progressing and what the north was doing. Therefore, the south broke away. Similarly, technically, a democratically elected government is in position of authority in Iraq. Yes, the government holds power – probably 70 percent of the power. Yet, it is fairly obvious that religious groups don’t like their lack of control. Therefore, they are fighting for influence and power – and are trying to kill people and groups that stand in their way.

You're comparing apples to oranges. There were distinct regional, cultural, and economic differences that separated the North from the South. There was in fact two separate countries in this Nation tied together only by agreement.

No such distinct divisions exist in Iraq with the exception of the Kurds, who so far have not involved themselves in the fighting. This is an internal struggle between Shia and Sunni for religious dominance. If they'd stick to just killing each other off I'd say: "Pass the popcorn."

You're comparing apples to oranges. There were distinct regional, cultural, and economic differences that separated the North from the South. There was in fact two separate countries in this Nation tied together only by agreement.

In Iraq there are religious differences tied together by land - unless Iraq is to be divided.

No such distinct divisions exist in Iraq with the exception of the Kurds, who so far have not involved themselves in the fighting. This is an internal struggle between Shia and Sunni for religious dominance. If they'd stick to just killing each other off I'd say: "Pass the popcorn."

The Shia and Sunni are killing each other for political dominance as well.

In Iraq there are religious differences tied together by land - unless Iraq is to be divided.

The militant Islamists are not tied to the land. They are tied to extreme religious idealism.

The Shia and Sunni are killing each other for political dominance as well.

An eventual goal, no doubt. Right now they're simply going for the religious dominance/intolerance.

one on us soil proper....two embasies which are us soil and one us ship which is us soil so that makes at least four during the blow job years....

Well shit, if you want to add in non US soil attacks... then we've added thousands since Bush took office... putting that kind of slant onto the question doesn't really help your arguement.

Well shit, if you want to add in non US soil attacks... then we've added thousands since Bush took office... putting that kind of slant onto the question doesn't really help your arguement.

but he didnt add non us soil attacks. he specifically mentioned those one US soil.

US embassies are US soil you moron

LOL. Dude doesn't know that Embassies are US Soil... *whew* I haven't had a laugh that hard in a loooong time. Maybe I should rep that!

Forum List

Back