summit snub

did i miss the thread on this? maliki and the jordaina PM blow off bush....

god help maliki now...and not the allah god he is toast

I was actually just looknig for an article on this because I was surprised it wasn't discussed. Bush got dissed big time...... I think it's the first time any American leader has been shown that kind of disrespect. (And this from the guy our government got into power).

It's also on the heels of us not being allowed to set up roadblocks to find a missing soldier.

Yep... those Iraqis really want us there.

(...)
Yep... those Iraqis really want us there.

I read but not know whether it is true that the meeting was just postponed, and the meeting will still be made.
When USA goes home the region will reorganize itself and the battlefield will be Iraq.
Maybe this is the best option as those (including neighbors) who do not want the USA to stay outnumbers those who want USA to stay.

I read but not know whether it is true that the meeting was just postponed, and the meeting will still be made.
When USA goes home the region will reorganize itself and the battlefield will be Iraq.
Maybe this is the best option as those (including neighbors) who do not want the USA to stay outnumbers those who want USA to stay.

They're saying it's "postponed"... still a major insult.

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1564304,00.html?cnn=yes

I think it sends a clear message when "our" designee in Iraq will meet with the leaders of Iran and Syria, but not with us. Seems whatever we've tried to accomplish is pretty far off course, no? But we already knew that.

If Iraq has to become a permanent battleground, as I fear it will, I would prefer it be because the Shiites(sp?) and Sunis(sp?) are killing each other rather than because they are both trying to kill Americans.

The best option for America's safety is to have the Moslems be too busy killing each other for them to target us. I would say I would rather have the fight take place someplace other than an oil-rich region. But, then again if losing Iraq's oil supply will help get this county off the oil bottle (while reducing the power of large corporations) that may be a good thing

That culture is a culture of lies and deceit with a rule of power that says might make right concept. They only respect power and might and we have showed them a paper tiger that by political correctness is tied and bound from unleashing its mighty and deadly military force.

Events are moving on their own volition. Im not sure anyone can change anything. And i dont think it would matter who was President. Events have been set in motion and we will see this war escalate.

Events are moving on their own volition. Im not sure anyone can change anything. And i dont think it would matter who was President. Events have been set in motion and we will see this war escalate.

They were set in motion when the top comander of the US forces in the Middle East was fired for saying we would need 300,000 troops on the ground from the start if we wanted to win the war.

They were set in motion when the top comander of the US forces in the Middle East was fired for saying we would need 300,000 troops on the ground from the start if we wanted to win the war.

Actually, its more likely they were set in motion when the American people elected a new congress which foriegn governments believe has no spine in carrying out a war, thus causing them to get bolder.

Actually, its more likely they were set in motion when the American people elected a new congress which foriegn governments believe has no spine in carrying out a war, thus causing them to get bolder.

Oh shut the hell up already with that simple minded "emboldending the enimies" propaganda shit, its a fucking tool to try to quite descent, and shift the blame from the assholes who

A: Chose to start this war.
B: Fucked it up before the first American combat boot touched Iraqi soil.

as is so often pointed out on this board to the "libruls who just don't get it" two planes were flown into the twin towers, and yet somehow a newspaper headline like "Are we losing Iraq?" is somehow going to make these people MORE bold?!

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK...

Wake up and smell the stinky turd of truth, Maliki has been in Al-Sadar's pocket from the begining which was long, long before the first primary campagin ad ran in this country.

But hey keep being a ture beliver and deny reality, stay in your fucking buble, the corrupt men of power count on folks like you.

You know you spoke a truth, and hit a raw nerve...When the liberals tell ya to go fuck off....

And it's pretty sad seeing the glee and joy from some, over this SUPPOSE SNUB, while we still have over 100,000 men and women in battle....
Our country is going to shits when people would rather see our troops come home in defeat, just so they can all say, SEE I TOLD BUSH WAS A JOKE....

They make me sick.....:puke3:

You know you spoke a truth, and hit a raw nerve...When the liberals tell ya to go fuck off....

And it's pretty sad seeing the glee and joy from some, over this SUPPOSE SNUB, while we still have over 100,000 men and women in battle....
Our country is going to shits when people would rather see our troops come home in defeat, just so they can all say, SEE I TOLD BUSH WAS A JOKE....

They make me sick.....:puke3:

Amen, sista!

Oh shut the hell up already with that simple minded "emboldending the enimies" propaganda shit, its a fucking tool to try to quite descent, and shift the blame from the assholes who

A: Chose to start this war.
B: Fucked it up before the first American combat boot touched Iraqi soil.

as is so often pointed out on this board to the "libruls who just don't get it" two planes were flown into the twin towers, and yet somehow a newspaper headline like "Are we losing Iraq?" is somehow going to make these people MORE bold?!

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK...

Wake up and smell the stinky turd of truth, Maliki has been in Al-Sadar's pocket from the begining which was long, long before the first primary campagin ad ran in this country.

But hey keep being a ture beliver and deny reality, stay in your fucking buble, the corrupt men of power count on folks like you.

I touched a nerve didnt i? The truth has that effect.

You know whatever problems we have in the war are because weve had american citizen citizens who care more siding with the enemy and running the hell away rather than going for the win.

You guys have been trying to get the Iraq war to fail from the beginning. And I am sick and tired of being lectured by a bunch of ignorant cowards who care more about making the President look bad then whats in the best interst of the country.

If you really care about America or the troops here is a crazy idea: STOP TRYING TO UNDERMINE THE WAR IN HOPES FOR IRAQI CIVIL WAR.

No, a nerve wasn't hit, I simply hit the my limit for "polite" discorse on the subject, it obviously has no effect on some of you.

After almost 4 years of glaring failure on the part of our government, namely Republicans in Congress (they've held the majority) and the Whitehouse, that someone would suggest the reason for this failure is because the Dems suddenly won the midterms is beyond stupid.

It is beyond all rational thought, it speaks of an individual who has been existing in thier own dimension seperate from the rest of mankind, it speaks of glazed-eyed blathering man-sheep freak of nature, one which is apparently not alone.

No, a nerve wasn't hit, I simply hit the my limit for "polite" discorse on the subject, it obviously has no effect on some of you.

After almost 4 years of glaring failure on the part of our government, namely Republicans in Congress (they've held the majority) and the Whitehouse, that someone would suggest the reason for this failure is because the Dems suddenly won the midterms is beyond stupid.

It is beyond all rational thought, it speaks of an individual who has been existing in thier own dimension seperate from the rest of mankind, it speaks of glazed-eyed blathering man-sheep freak of nature, one which is apparently not alone.

a vocal majority of the american people and a majority of their elected officals have no spine.....

we are at war...it was declared against us during the blow job years....this country has no balls....

I am not a policy maker, I have exactly 0.000000001 impact with the situation on the ground.

All of that shit rests on the shoulders of the policy makers of our country and to a lesser extent now Iraqi policy makers, but we held the ball from the start and we dropped it time and time again. Saying its "hard work" does not fucking cut it when this is the result after 4 years.

Try to honestly tell me that your ass wouldn't have been canned years ago where you work if you produced results like these... yet you make excuse, after excuse, after excuse for these stupid sons of bitches.

Oh and as far as the "cowards" crack goes, I would hope you're writting that shit from Baghdad if you want it to carry even a fly's fart of weight.

After almost 4 years of glaring failure on the part of our government, namely Republicans in Congress (they've held the majority) and the Whitehouse, that someone would suggest the reason for this failure is because the Dems suddenly won the midterms is beyond stupid. .....

If uou see a roaring economy, near zero unemployemet and no attacks on the homeland as failures then it is you who is beyond stupid.:wtf:

They were set in motion the second Bush thought he could count on the support of democrats or liberals in the larger WOT. They wouldn't postpone the political war to help support America in the WOT. To this day they continue to argue about Iraqs complicity in terrorism. Well, today Iraq is undeniably a hot bed for al qaeda and every other bunch of islamic loonys so the argument changes to "America created them".

Please explain to me how going into Iraq for the "wrong" reason somehow makes cutting and running the next appropriate military move in the larger WOT? Are you under some illusion that when or if American troops leave Iraq that the WOT is over?

Polite discourse? HELLO! You've guys have been advocating the assassination of the President! You guys are currently arguing to cut funding for our troops. Every step we take to protect the American people, you oppose it with some nonsense.

There is nothing polite about lying in an effort to undermine your nation! There is nothing polite about advocating assasination! There is nothing polite about accusing your political opponents of a bunch of bull you know is not true.

When the left starts being polite you can start lecturing people about polite discourse. Otherwise you are just another hypocrite.

Forum List

Back