Summer snowstorm to whallop mid-west today!!

Another bad day for the climate crusaders........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2017/09/snow-forecast-montana-parts-idaho-wyoming-weekend/

How fucked up is this?:doubt:

Meanwhile you have these far left magazine nutters on TV all the time talking about the temperature rising by.........ready for this..........8 degree's by 2100. Swear to God........on this am in NYC. And people in Idaho tonight have to be wearing nut sack warmers on September 15th!!:coffee:

You continue to be absolutely clueless about the distinction between "climate" and "weather" eh "s0n"?

You and the "45,000" at Fenway Park?

Two years ago I had to run my wood stove on October 4th.

The view of the climate obsessed only s0n..........oh, and nobody is caring about the science.

When people are going outside in the summer and facing an 8" snowstorm, after freezing their balls off for 8 months during the rest of the year, the gloom and doom predictions by the climate crusader fools don't resonate. There are volumes of proof.

A big reason your side is losing huge in 2017...........

Climate "dice"..........lmfbo.............

http://www.pnas.org/content/109/37/E2415.full

Unfortunately, the climate k00ks never learned that old adage the rest of us did..........that reality is 95% perception!:2up:

I don't have a "side", "s0n". I just point out the fallacies. And you just delivered a truckload. On and on and on and on and on you babble, intentionally conflating "weather" with "climate" and expecting different results. All you do with that shit is dig yourself deeper.

----- "s0n".

:dig:

Shot s0n...........just took a gander on that post count. Fucking yikes.........looks like OCD for sure s0n, which is a mental disorder btw............

That's not "OCD" that's being a very fast typist from decades of writing.

Know what OCD actually is?

OCD is continually posting about "winning" and calling everybody "s0n".

OCD is endless strings of juvenile emoticons in lieu of actual thought.

OCD is the navel-gazing Pointland ignorance of post 13.

You're a fucking moron.

Oh that's right.........you're a progressive. Kinda makes sense when you think about it.

I'd have to be about 140 years old when you think about it.
Of course the crucial phrase is "think about it".

Don't bother. You can't handle it.

Ahhh......but winning s0n. And having a hoot doing it in this forum btw.

Meanwhile, all you miserable progressives post up in here with a perpetual bumpy cucumber in the pie........because you're losing the whole climate debate where it matters: its impact on energy policy. After 25 years of the science being decided, nobody is giving a shit in the real world.

Oh and ps.........you have OCD s0n. No worries.........tens of millions out there navigate life with the help of some good SSRO's. But dont take my word for it........go talk to somebody and tell them you make 86,000 posts/day on a community message board.:coffee:See what they say!!

Forum List

Back