Summer snowstorm to whallop mid-west today!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Another bad day for the climate crusaders........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2017/09/snow-forecast-montana-parts-idaho-wyoming-weekend/

How fucked up is this?:doubt:

Meanwhile you have these far left magazine nutters on TV all the time talking about the temperature rising by.........ready for this..........8 degree's by 2100. Swear to God........on this am in NYC. And people in Idaho tonight have to be wearing nut sack warmers on September 15th!!:coffee:

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2017/09/snow-forecast-montana-parts-idaho-wyoming-weekend/

Meanwhile you have these far left magazine nutters on TV all the time talking about the temperature rising by.........ready for this..........8 degree's by 2100. Swear to God........on this am in NYC. And people in Idaho tonight have to be wearing nut sack warmers on September 15th!!:coffee:

You continue to be absolutely clueless about the distinction between "climate" and "weather" eh "s0n"?

You and the "45,000" at Fenway Park?

Two years ago I had to run my wood stove on October 4th.

You continue to be absolutely clueless about the distinction between "climate" and "weather" eh "s0n"?

The view of the climate obsessed only s0n..........oh, and nobody is caring about the science.

When people are going outside in the summer and facing an 8" snowstorm, after freezing their balls off for 8 months during the rest of the year, the gloom and doom predictions by the climate crusader fools don't resonate. There are volumes of proof.

A big reason your side is losing huge in 2017...........

Climate "dice"..........lmfbo.............

http://www.pnas.org/content/109/37/E2415.full

Unfortunately, the climate k00ks never learned that old adage the rest of us did..........that reality is 95% perception!:2up:

Wait, what? Nutsack warmers? Are they made of rabbit skin and uber soft to the touch? Where can I get a few dozen?

:disbelief:

The view of the climate obsessed only s0n..........oh, and nobody is caring about the science.

When people are going outside in the summer and facing an 8" snowstorm, after freezing their balls off for 8 months during the rest of the year, the gloom and doom predictions by the climate crusader fools don't resonate. There are volumes of proof.

Unfortunately, the climate k00ks never learned that old adage the rest of us did..........that reality is 95% perception!:2up:

I don't have a "side", "s0n". I just point out the fallacies. And you just delivered a truckload. On and on and on and on and on you babble, intentionally conflating "weather" with "climate" and expecting different results. All you do with that shit is dig yourself deeper.

----- "s0n".

:dig:

Your idiots in NY are wrong and time will prove them out. We had just 42 days without snow this year in Wyoming. Major regions did not fully melt out this year and we estimate that 65-75 old glacial areas will now have 2 years of snow and ice buildup. The shift to a cooling phase is now painfully evident and will be hard to hide.

Oh, their favorite argument "it's cold here, so there can't be any global warming".

Did anyone every teach them the definition of the word "global" at all?

I don't have a "side", "s0n". I just point out the fallacies. And you just delivered a truckload. On and on and on and on and on you babble, intentionally conflating "weather" with "climate" and expecting different results. All you do with that shit is dig yourself deeper.

----- "s0n".

But your sentiments are from the Science Club..........which a huge majority don't care about. "Fallacies" in your mind are irrelevant information to most. That's all that matters in the real world. The science doesn't matter for shit if it doesn't resonate with most...........duh.

Here ya go dummy............:bye1::bye1:

"The greatest barrier to public recognition of human-made climate change is probably the natural variability of local climate. How can a person discern long-term climate change, given the notorious variability of local weather and climate from day to day and year to year?"

Perception of climate change

In other words, the science isn't mattering for dick..........:popcorn:

Show us where it is mattering in the real world?? ( ummm......that means public policy..............dummy :eusa_dance: )

Oh, their favorite argument "it's cold here, so there can't be any global warming".

Frigid bro.....what keeps me sticking around in this Godforsaken forum is that Ive won every single argument for the past 9 years......perpetual winning.....which means its a hoot every time I even step in for a cup of coffee.

----- "s0n".

Shot s0n...........just took a gander on that post count. Fucking yikes.........looks like OCD for sure s0n, which is a mental disorder btw............

Oh that's right.........you're a progressive. Kinda makes sense when you think about it.

A person who cannot even grasp the difference between weather and climate is not entitled to an opinion on any of this.

A person who cannot even grasp the difference between weather and climate is not entitled to an opinion on any of this.

meh.....weve been hearing this crap for almost 20 years. What impact has it had on the masses? The answer is almost zero.......so actually, my opinion is the only one that matters in the big picture.

I could walk around telling the whole world my dick is of museum piece size........but if the ladies aren't getting balled, they're not caring if my gorgan is 42" long.

All the smart guys out there who "know the science" are legends in their own minds.......scoring points on message boards is ghey. Only matters if the "weather isn't climate" dymamic is affecting public policy. It most definitely i not.........:spinner::spinner::popcorn:

Nothing else matters......................

meh.....weve been hearing this crap for almost 20 years. What impact has it had on the masses? The answer is almost zero.......so actually, my opinion is the only one that matters in the big picture.

I could walk around telling the whole world my dick is of museum piece size........but if the ladies aren't getting balled, they're not caring if my gorgan is 42" long.

All the smart guys out there who "know the science" are legends in their own minds.......scoring points on message boards is ghey. Only matters if the "weather isn't climate" dymamic is affecting public policy. It most definitely i not.........:spinner::spinner::popcorn:

Nothing else matters......................

"All the smart guys who know the science"...i.e. , the global scientific community. Imagine how embarrassed they will be when they find out a person who knows less than nothing about this topic is making fun of them!

Barbuda an island in the Caribbean Ocean has no human population for the first time in the last 300 years because of one immense never before seen hurricane. So from back when Benjamin Franklin was 10 years old.

But the climate isn't changing.

Frigid bro.....what keeps me sticking around in this Godforsaken forum is that Ive won every single argument for the past 9 years......perpetual winning.....which means its a hoot every time I even step in for a cup of coffee.

Well, that you think you win, is probably more down to you deciding this than you actually "winning". You certainly haven't won this argument as you haven't even tried. So, there's one loss for you.

----- "s0n".

Shot s0n...........just took a gander on that post count. Fucking yikes.........looks like OCD for sure s0n, which is a mental disorder btw............

That's not "OCD" that's being a very fast typist from decades of writing.

Know what OCD actually is?

OCD is continually posting about "winning" and calling everybody "s0n".

OCD is endless strings of juvenile emoticons in lieu of actual thought.

OCD is the navel-gazing Pointland ignorance of post 13.

You're a fucking moron.

Oh that's right.........you're a progressive. Kinda makes sense when you think about it.

I'd have to be about 140 years old when you think about it.
Of course the crucial phrase is "think about it".

Don't bother. You can't handle it.

Forum List

Back